Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 149>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 7:29am
I get mine from Ebay because its cheaper and I get 1000 pills for $11.69. The only ingredient in them is bisacodyl and orange coloring and that includes free shipping. Dulcolax is high compared to bisacodyl and its the same main ingredient.
Sponsored Links

dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:45am
I plan on taking these pills with raspberry ketone and pomegranate pills....yay or nay
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:31am
I would say nay. I'm not a fan of mixing pills with something else because you never know if certain herbs can be mixed with other herbs. I'd be on the safe side.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:22pm
I don't think you need to mix so many pills. Pick one. This one is for appetite suppression. I'll be picking some more up soon. I am about 10 pounds lighter than a month ago and aunt flow is here. So I know the pounds are really coming off.

Ifeyini 1000 pills for $11 and change pretty good. I have been using a box of 100 I got for $1.09. Do you just take one dose daily?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:21pm
I agree @yurika975

I take only one slim one pill a day and I don't take them on the weekends now. I've had about 5 emails yesterday and they were updates and everyone lost 15 pounds within the past 30 days and they are loving their results.

Now for bisacodyl I'm lucky if I take them twice a week because I totally forget to take them at night. You take 3 small pills and less than 12 hours they kick in. I mean they really kick in.
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:11pm
Ifeyini r u still selling the pills? I need sum more. Pls nd thnx
a.j 425 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.j 425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:55am
Hello everyone. It's been a while shice I last updated my progress. But I've been so busy these days.

I just got on the scale this morning and I'm 180 lbs. I've been stuck here for a while now so I think my body adjusted to the pills, so I decided not to take them daily. I take Slim1 about 4 times a week now and Natural Moves every night to keep me regular.

Last month I changed my diet to mostly fruits and vegetables. I eat meat every once in a while and I don't drink tea anymore, just water and natural fruit juice from the juicer.

The best thing about my weight loss so far is that I'm noticing how my clothes fit alot looser now. I still look pretty plump when I see me in the mirror but my family says they can see a difference though.

Over all I'm pleased with the progress I was able to make. I just have to keep pushing and stay motivated to reach my goal weight of 135 lbs. I guess thats my limit.

Congrats to everyone who have made success thus far. I hope everyone can benefit from Slim1 without any negative side effects and become a healthier and happier you.
cutiecake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutiecake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:43pm
Ifeyini or someone PLEASE send me a pm so that I can order the new pills.  I feel like I'm gaining a pound per week.Cry
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:58pm
I need to buy 2 bottles 😁
wootsi1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wootsi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:48am
got my pills will begin on sept 1 thanks Ifeyini
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 149>