Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 12:32pm
@swaggersochic do you take 1-2 pills based on the sellers description on how to take them? The manufacturer I get mine from only states to take one pill a day. 
Sponsored Links

SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:26pm
I only took one. I read the entire thread and took some of you guys tip. I let the pill dissolve some before and I took it with some fresh brewed green tea, I only drink green tea and water, I usually drink 100 oz a day so I think my body just needed some since I didn't have any water today. The pill just made it worst. But I definitely felt the thermogenic effect. The a/c was on and I still felt warm. Thanks so much for putting us on to these!
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:36pm
My friend took a pill this morning and called me to say she has no appetite at all and how its working for her. She asked if she was suppose to lose her appetite so soon and I said I did. Today I had a bowl of grits and 6 chips and I'm full. I barely eat these days and the 2013 formula is something I haven't experienced before. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the new batch is working. I hope they keep this in production.
God'sgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God'sgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 12:28am
My bestie purchased three bottles for me! Can't wait to get started!! Yaay!!!
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 9:05pm
Lost the TOM weight. Stepped on the scale and it seems I'm down 5 more pounds. I am still not believing because I lose and gain. Fingers crossed as the numbers are moving down. I hadn't been working out but started back this week. That should increase the effects I think. For those using a laxative are you using a softener or the colace one? or the diet tea?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 6:26am
I take bisacodyl that I get from Ebay and they work. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:51am
Well. Me and my husband decided this week that we wanted to have a baby. And already started the ummmmm process lol. So I'm going to put my pills up till I have my baby. I only opened one bottle. Do you guys think the pills will hold up that long?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 5:02pm
Well I went to the doctor today. And got a blood test done and I'm not pregnant as of yet, and he told me it would be a good idea to continue to exercise and eat clean, because losing weight could help me get pregnant faster. I won't see my husband for about another month. He's in the army. So Im gonna clean up my diet but leave the pills alone for now.
dmoniquey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmoniquey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:35pm
Well I ordered my pills from Ebay. Hope that it works.  I see nobody really post anymore but I will still post my progress! I have read all the pages also. Lol
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by SwaggerSoChic SwaggerSoChic wrote:

Well. Me and my husband decided this week that we wanted to have a baby. And already started the ummmmm process lol. So I'm going to put my pills up till I have my baby. I only opened one bottle. Do you guys think the pills will hold up that long?
Congratulations!!! What is the expiration date say?

Edited by ifeyini - Jul 09 2013 at 10:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System