Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 143>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 8:48pm
I wonder if this will make my acid reflux[gerd or heart burn] worse? I'm sick of this overweight crap.
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:21pm

Yesterday took one pill with cold water....Today took it with a small glass of hot water, held in my mouth so it could start to dissolve. ALL freaking day no appetite. I was over my parents helping out (mom had car accident Cry) and cleaning up etc. Then I realized I hadn't had anything to eat or drink. Nor did I want anything. I finally had some snapple at around 2 and just made myself eat a burrito. I will continue to have it with something hot. It works so much better. I think this"ll do the thing hopefully. 

Is it necessary to use a laxative? What kind? I think I still have some of the green diet tea, think I'll have a glass tonight. 

Edited by yurika975 - Jun 23 2013 at 10:22pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 9:50am
I received my pills Saturday afternoon and rushed to take one pill. I thought that the pill weren't working because I ate a couple hours later but I was wrong....I barely ate or drank sunday and it was a chore to do so. Today, I took the pill with coffee and had to force myself to eat my apple. I like these pills better than bethels because 1. I don't jittery and 2. I don't get cold like I did with bethels. I hope these pills continue to work.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:30pm
Forgot to take my pill this am. But haven't had an urge to eat. I did eat though because mentally I knew I needed to. Plus I want to try to workout this evening. I'll take it when I get home. But I am trying to stay on top of my water. This TX heat is no joke! Liking it so far. I had been eating more than I'd wanted too. This is seeming to take care of the appetite. 
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 11:42pm
Day 4.....And Nothing, I barely eat, i have cut out the fast food and I've been exercising and I havent lost a pound Cry
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by MzNitaB MzNitaB wrote:

Day 4.....And Nothing, I barely eat, i have cut out the fast food and I've been exercising and I havent lost a pound Cry
I  think you might need to allow more time. Have you been getting enough water? Are you also using a diet tea or the senna like some of the others? I am thinking about this. I've got some bloating (that was there before starting this pill).
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 2:00am
Yes I am taking senna at night and also drinking green tea with the pill as well with a good breakfast. I'm drinking water(4 16oz bottles a day) but probably not as much as I should be... I'm still going to continue to take them and see what happens.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 6:51am
How does the senna work for you? The four bottles does equal 8 cups a day. However eating things like strawberries and melon and other foods that are full of water does count too. I think just stick with it. Hope you see results soon. Also are you taking it with a hot liquid? I find I get better results with that.
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 9:41am
The senna I'm taking are in pill form but from what I've researched the kind I'm taking is senna 5 which is more of a stool softner than the actual senna 1300 laxative form. So I'm going tu have to purchase the stronger version. And when I'm taking it with tea, it is Hot. I also chase it down with room temp water. Maybe I should wait before I drink the water... Ugh!!! I'm so frustrated but I'm not going to give in.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 9:50am
Lost 2 pounds already.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System