Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:52am
Thank you. I'm trying to do my best and share what has worked for me. I too struggle with weight problems and I know there was something that could help remove the excess weight that is available to everyone not just selected people.
Sponsored Links

Re-Invented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 11:21am
Do you have any now that you can ship? I ordered from you a while ago and they really work but I got pregnant and I'm trying to drop some weight. I'm PayPal ready! And the bottle I brought over a year ago do you think it expired?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 5:28pm
Hey ifeyini I am officially hating. LOL girl you are doing great. I need to pick up some more of these. I am tired of being chunky. I might order from you. Do you have any ready or coming in soon? What's the 411 hun?  
FirstLady_CoCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FirstLady_CoCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:02am
I lost 25 pounds with one bottle. I went from 165 to 140. They really do work.
sweettrini74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweettrini74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 6:15pm
@FirstLady_CoCo: That's awesome!! Besides taking the Slim1, did you do anything else to facilitate your weight loss?? I'm taking it now and would like to see similar results :))
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 7:50pm
Thanks Yurika! I just got back on them last month and lost 15 pounds and still feeling great! I only drink water and take either grape or orange juice in the morning with my slim 1 and I only drink from 4 oz in the morning. I still dont eat meat because I dont need any additional toxins in my body. I just changed my lifestyle and take slim 1 in the morning. I can barely eat anything anymore because this new batch is so potent and all I can drink is water. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 8:00pm
No prob Ifeyini. I'll hit you up soon. Dang girl that is great for a month's progress! I wish I had those results. I am thinking about cutting back on the red meat. My taste buds are balking at the turkey burgers. Funny thing is I was at my skinniest pre kids and when I only ate seafood, chicken and turkey. No beef or pork. I am drinking water and want to make sure the kiddos are healthy too. So I'm on the hunt for tasty recipes and will be doing more salads and fruits as meals.  I like the sound of this new batch! 
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 8:09pm
Yes Ive had other people email me to tell me how potent this batch is and if I was noticing better results which I did. For my children I dont deprive them of meat but I dont cook it as much and my daughter has lost so much weight too! People have asked me if she takes slim 1 and I said no but I would like her to take it for a week so she can remove the toxins from her system to clear up her skin. She shot up in height and eats what she wants but doesnt eat as much meat as she used to. She is model thin now and has the height that they look for. I wouldnt let her model though. 

If you wanted to wean yourself off or not eat it as much I would eat with twice a day instead of 3 times a day. When you start decreasing the amount of meat you eat even if its just one meal it can make a big difference in weightloss especially with all the horomones they add to meat. 

Small changes in diet can make a big difference on the scale. Smile
a.j 425 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.j 425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 9:42am
Hi everybody. I just started using these again yesterday.Is it okay to take these during my menstrual ?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:22am
A.J. I didn't find they were a problem during T.O.M. So I think you'll be fine. I'll be starting soon. Going to order from Ifeyini and get it cracking. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 147>