Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 149>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:50pm
Ah cool and thanks
Sponsored Links

Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 11:51am
Bumping....Got your email..I will be buying some more from you within the week
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:14pm
Hey Everyone! I have been so super busy and forgot to post updates. I started back slim 1 last month and lost 12 pounds. I replaced my sweet teas with water and I hardly eat as much anymore. I am forcing myself to eat now because I dont have much of an appetite. I have to say in 2013 that these pills are still working for me. Is anyone else having the same weight loss effects?
princessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:33pm
I lost over 15lbs with these pills but I stopped from there. I have been off them for about 3 months and I want to get back on them. I used to drink them with hot water/tea first thing in the morning, or orange juice. Hope @Ifyenini do you have any tips for jumpstarting these pills again?
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:39am
@princessa the hot tea works but grape juice works wonders as well. I just started taking them last month and I went 2 or 3 months without them because of production and the chinese holiday. I would say to increase your water intake because I didnt know that water mixed with these pills can make you lose even more weight until I replaced my sweet teas with water and I lost 12 pounds in 2 or 3 weeks. I will say that the 2013 version of these pills which I have are a lot more potent than the 2012 version and I am loving them. I noticed that I dont have a desire to eat as much and you are satisfied a lot quicker while removing the toxins from your body. 

Try grape juice and increase your water intake and let me know if that helps activate your weightloss. 
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 4:57pm
what website are you ladies ordering from? 
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 5:14pm
There isnt a website. I get mine from a supplier overseas.
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 5:50pm
Oh ok! I would like to purchase a bottle from you, if you're still selling them.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 6:07pm
Hey everyone. I wanted to post an update on my weightloss progress. I took the picture today before last and when I got on the scale on Saturday it says I'm 136 pounds now. In say this new batch is much more potent the previous batches I've received.

Edited by ifeyini - Jun 10 2013 at 6:16pm
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:43am
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 149>