Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:04am
@sugarbrown11 Yes they will make you go and that means that its working. Its the bamboo shoot in them that is making you go. I wish I had those results naturally but I dont. 
Sponsored Links

Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:08am
am going to weigh in then tomorrow wish me luck .. what about the bad eating habits though?
a.j 425 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a.j 425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:41pm
Hello everyone,

Congrats on your progress! I just wanted to say that this entire thread has been very inspiring and I am so thankful that I found it. Thanks for all the updates and support that you all have been giving each other through the years.

Thank you Ifeyini for your kindness and generoustiy that you gave towards sharing this information with all of us.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

@Gia2009 are you taking Bisacodyl with your slim 1? If not try that and see if your last 10 pounds mixed with the slim 1 come off a little faster Smile

I ordered mine from ebay for $11.69 and that included free shipping

Hope that helps and congratulations on your weightloss!

I'll try that thanks. Will make the order tomorrow. I still haven't lost anymore, but it could be water weight. I workout a lot.
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 2:09pm
hey @ifeyini did you get a new supply yet
spilgrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 4:52pm
 @ifeyini Check you pm hun!
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 6:51pm
Hey everyone. I have been so super busy and I havent neglected this thread. Slim one is still working for me but Im down to my last pill and am waiting for my shipment to arrive. They ran out and are making a new batch and with the holiday they are behind in orders and production.
I have to say that in taking them I've noticed that I did much better when I drank at least 24 oz of water so I am really going to increase my water intake. I dont want to get dehydrated and with slim one removing the toxins from your body its necessary to flush the toxins by drinking water. I hope to have some new updates but I will say that there are some people who have emailed me some pictures and they look amazing! Slim one is working for them as well. I will post my updates as soon as I can. Its hard to multi task like I used to with my little one. LOL
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 11:20am
My pills came over the weekend. I just took one this am. I took it with cappuccino. I had a handful of trail mix(fruit and nuts). It killed my appetite. Workout this evening.... 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 5:10pm
Day 2. It seems hot liquids seem to work best. Anyone know if the laxative is necessary? I would think it would be for those who need some help going....
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 5:18pm
For those who dont go regularly I would recommend a laxative but its not needed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 147>