Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:37pm
I just started taking mine again and I felt like I was eating everything in sight. (Mother nature signs LOL) but I havent taken my slim 1 since last week and I have no appetite. Yesterday I couldnt eat all my food and I notice when I eat I crave everything but can eat a bite or two and I dont want it anymore. I havent taken my slim one in about 5 days and its still in my system because when I eat I get full fast. I got on the scale and its says Im 136 but Im claiming 138.
I dont think my body will allow me to lose anymore weight and Im comfortable with that because I know that I have exceeded my weightloss goal and I know where I came from and I am happy to be where I am now. I'm taking my pills for maintenance and for detox. Has anyone else reached their goal weight or is close to their goal?  
Sponsored Links

lmfave31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmfave31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:56pm
Hi ifeyini, 

I just read this entire thread to follow your weightloss!!  It is awesome and you look fabulous!!!  I sent you an email because I am so interested in buying the pills!  I have struggled for years to lose weight.  Please help!!  I wish I had found you a year ago!!!

Thanks!!

Laura
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:19am
Sure. Send me a PM
lmfave31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmfave31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:46pm
Ok, I just ordered 2 bottles of this.  I am very excited and hope that it arrives quickly!  Thank you for sharing and not spiking the prices up!!

Laura
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:24am
I have about 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight. Haven't taken Slim1 in about a week because I've been sick and unable to eat anyway. I think I am coming down with flu. 
lmfave31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lmfave31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:03am
Gia2009--How much have you lost?  I have completed day 3, but have not felt anything.  :(  I've read that it takes a few days to kick in, so I am still hopeful.  I was hoping that food would completely disgust me!!!
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:27pm
@Gia2009 are you taking Bisacodyl with your slim 1? If not try that and see if your last 10 pounds mixed with the slim 1 come off a little faster Smile

I ordered mine from ebay for $11.69 and that included free shipping

Hope that helps and congratulations on your weightloss!
prettytiff266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettytiff266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:32am
@Ifeyini can u tell me who you ordered from on ebay ? I tried one seller already but the pills were fakes
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:36am
I only order my laxative from ebay and that stuff is some powerful stuff.
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:27am
i just started taking my slim 1 s again its been 5 days havent weighed in as yet but i have noticed i use the bathroom more often with a number 2 is that normal and does it mean its working cause i still eat like crazy .. will it still work or do i have to slow down on the eatign
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 147>
  Share Topic