Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 147>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 5:41am
Update:

I think I posted around May that the pills made me feel zoned out/tingly so I gave mine to a friend (I ordered 2 bottles). Anyway, my friend has had some amazing results!! I'm not sure of her starting weight but she looks like she lost 30lbs!!! She said she rarely feels hungry and only eats because she feels she has to eat to stay alive lmaoo. She took the pill every other day or two so it would last longer. She also ordered 2 more bottles. After seeing her weight loss I think I will try taking the pills again! But, I hope I don't lose my booty Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 6:31am
Girl that booty may be gone because you lose weight everywhere. Lol
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 6:34pm
HI  are you still selling the slim1 if so pls pm me the info
brownaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 11:29pm
Guys, I'm back on the pills no side effects really. Sometimes I feel my heart beating a bit faster than it should be but that's becoming a rarity. I'm trying to take a pill every other day. On the days I take it I can eat a little more if I want to without worrying and on the days I don't I barely even think about food. I'm considering making this a part of my lifestyle, maybe taking it on the weekends when all I do is eat lmao. Or taking a pill right after the holiday dinners!

My only question is though, does anyone know how long the effects last? is it 24 hours less or more?
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by brownaloo brownaloo wrote:

Guys, I'm back on the pills no side effects really. Sometimes I feel my heart beating a bit faster than it should be but that's becoming a rarity. I'm trying to take a pill every other day. On the days I take it I can eat a little more if I want to without worrying and on the days I don't I barely even think about food. I'm considering making this a part of my lifestyle, maybe taking it on the weekends when all I do is eat lmao. Or taking a pill right after the holiday dinners!

My only question is though, does anyone know how long the effects last? is it 24 hours less or more?

How long does what effects last??
Platniumdime4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Platniumdime4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 2:16pm
I would like to order these pills where do I get them?
brownaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

Originally posted by brownaloo brownaloo wrote:

How long does what effects last??

How long does the fat blocking/burning effect last? is it 24 hours?
PINKHAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PINKHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 7:13pm
Any sample of these available ..I would like to try it but not sure after reading the side effects if any of my fellow members want to offer me a sample i would love to try them before I buy..I will pay for shipping..
PINKHAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PINKHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:12pm
Any more updates..I bought the pills off eBay receive them yesterday.I took 1 pill felt nothing,then another a few hours later and nothing..
Have anyone opened the pill to see the color of the powder inside mine looks like off white pale yellow.I wanted to verify if these pill are real or fake..
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:11pm
Hello all!!!

Ive been so busy and I totally forgot to post my 1 year progress. I still no longer eat meat and I cant remember the last time I had some fish. I think I need to take some iron pills for my iron since I havent had fish this week. Any who I wanted to share some pictures of me. I just broke my phone today and once I get it fixed I will upload more pics.

I take slim 1 5x a week. Usually Monday-Friday in the morning only. I like it with grape juice or if I have time I will take it with a cappuccino. Orange juice is fine as well. I cut out dairy because dairy causes sinus infections and I realized everytime I ate cheese or milk I am allergic to it.

I get a lot of responses about my skin as well. I will post my regimine...... BLACK SOAP..... NOT THE STORE KIND

I use Raw African Black soap and its usually $3-5 a bar. My friend Sayida sells it. I use this on my face daily and it clears up acne, dark spots, marks, and it shrinks your pores so if you have oily skin this works wonders. I was told on Sunday I look 25 and I dont look like I have a 13 year old daughter. I appreciated the compliment.

Here are some pictures and I will upload more when I can fix my phone.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 147>
  Share Topic