Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 149>

Bootiful Cream

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slim 1 Update page 36 pictures
    Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 12:02pm

Its here!!! Im uploading picts and I will be taking mine tomorrow!! I will post my progress!!!

Here are the ingredients and you can see what it does:

Xianxiancao aka Siegesbeckia

What are the health benefits of Siegesbeckia?
Siegesbeckia is used by traditional Chinese medicine to clear heat and release toxins. It is used in the treatment of facial paralysis and hemiplegia. In addition, siegesbeckia calms the spirit and pacifies the liver, which is considered the seat of all emotions; because of these actions, siegesbeckia is used to soothe irritability and insomnia. It is used externally to help heal wounds and burns, and it has also gained a reputation for its minimizing wrinkles and stretch marks. In Chinese medicine it is used internally as a general anti-inflammatory to remedy rheumatic pains and is also thought used to strengthen tendons and bones.

Lotus Leaf:

The entire lotus plant has been used in Chinese medicine for treating everything from diarrhea to bleeding ulcers. Lotus leaves were also highly regarded as a weight-loss cure, as the plant is a diuretic. One of the main functions of the lotus leaf plant is to stop bleeding associated with excessive menstruation, hemorrhoids, and vomiting of blood. All parts of the plant can be used as an astringent and cardio tonic. In addition, lotus is employed as a treatment for mushroom poisoning.

Artemisia dracunculua (Tarragon or dragon’s-wort) – This is a perennial herb which is said to help calm the nerves and deal with insomnia.  It’s also said that Tarragon helps to stimulate appetite and act as a mild laxative.

Jobstears:

Jobs Tears (yi yi ren)  -- sweet, bland, cool, promotes urination, leaches out dampness, clears damp heat, used for edema and has a mild effect on deficient spleen pattern

Bamboo Shoot:

Health Benefits

• Since bamboo shoots are high in fiber content, they help in preventing chronic constipation and promoting healthier bowel movements.

• The shoots help in removing stomach worms and reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol in the body.

• Since they are low in calories, bamboo shoots prove to be perfect for obese persons, who are trying to reduce weight.

• Being an excellent source of potassium, the shoots help in lowering high blood pressure.

• A good source of phenolic acids, with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, bamboo shoots reduce the risk of various chronic diseases including heart disease.

• They also help in curing toxemia (internal poisoning).

• The shoots contain phyto-chemicals that are potent antioxidants and have anti-cancer, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties

Psyllium Husk:

Psyllium is the husk of the seed of the Plantain and is a top herb used in weight control and for general intestinal health. It contains a spongy fiber that reduces appetite, improves digestion and cleanses the system, making it an excellent choice for healthy dieting. Psyllium can provide the fiber that is missing on low carbohydrate diets. Every 100 grams of psyllium provides 71 grams of soluble fiber; a similar amount of oat bran would contain only 5 grams of soluble fiber. Only recently have scientists learned that soluble fiber has unique effects on metabolism. Just take one or two capsules with a glass of water or Yerba Mate diet tea, half hour before meals. The herb also provides a feeling of fullness that is helpful before meals. Psyllium is one of the simplest, healthiest and most effective herbs for weight control.

Medical Amylum (starch):

MEDICAL AMYLUM: Medical amylum (starch) promotes satiety and controls the body's fat intake and blocking the non-fat material converting into fast.”
And here is what the pill does:

Now I wanted to inform everyone what these pills do exactly so here is the information:
1. Boosting fat metabolism and blocking the non-fat material concerting into fat.
2. Pure herbal essence, promoting satiety and controlling the fat intake effectively,
3. Smoothing the intestines to relax the bowels and cleaning the intestines system
4. Focus on waist belly and the position where fat easily accumulated
Features:
1. Decrease the formation of adipose tissue, burn excess fat effectively in belly, arm, leg, and waist;
2. Extracts from herbs, it is safe and free of any toxin;
3. Restrain appetite, unnecessary to go on a diet;
4. Quick effect, you can get slim from the first capsule and lose 10-15lbs in a month;
5. Liquid ingredients can be easier absorbed

Edited by ifeyini - Nov 10 2011 at 6:45am
Sponsored Links

TheVixenInPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheVixenInPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 1:15pm
Woohoo! Hurry and upload those photos! I can barely contain myself! lol
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:51pm
Ok I finally got the pictures up. Now these pills are the Chinese version for the s30 pills. I havent taken one because I already took a s30 pill today however I will take the pill  in the morning and let you know how it works during the day. My Chinese friend told me that this is a very popular appetite supressant in China and he knew this product right off hand! For the ladies who purchased a bottle and sent me the money for it the pills were shipped today along with some Pomegranite. Once I get home I will post the directions for the pomegranite that was shipped along with these pills. The pills should arrrive by Monday and I sent it via www.usps.com  and you should receive an email with your tracking #. These pills have the main ingredients as the bethel s30 without the bethel s30 price
cinnamonsuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cinnamonsuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:51pm

OHHH Man!!!! Those look JUST like the S30's!! Aww sookie sookie now

*doing the happy dance*

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:52pm
yes maam!!! I sent your Cinnamon! You should receive yours by Monday.
cinnamonsuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinnamonsuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:55pm
Thank you so much again for doing this, I really appreciate it!!!

I told my mom how much i paid for the Slim 1's and she said Shocked cause she had just dropped $70+ on the S30's...lol
pinkcherrybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkcherrybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 3:17pm
i took the original ones a year ago and lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks right in time for my bday... i really want to do that again. my birthday is in a month. How do i purchase these pills from you???
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 3:37pm
Once I take the pill and if they have the same effect I will order some more pills tomorrow. I will order another case of 20. I have a couple of members and lurkers who have sent me an email for the slim one but I told them that I wanted to try them out first before I wanted anyone else to buy them.  If they dont work I dont want anyone to buy but if they do work please go buy them out!! LOL
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by cinnamonsuga cinnamonsuga wrote:

Thank you so much again for doing this, I really appreciate it!!!

I told my mom how much i paid for the Slim 1's and she said Shocked cause she had just dropped $70+ on the S30's...lol
crazy huh!! LOL maybe we should mark the price up! LOL
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 5:29pm
Yay my pills r on the way. Idk which ones to start taking 1st.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 149>
  Share Topic