Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sleepy Hallow... anybody?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Solonge's dad? <----Wut det mean?

Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:26pm
I picked the wrong damn time to eat this sloppy joe.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:36pm
Cocoa, I hate u
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Girl! Thank you! And while we talkin details.....they STILL ain't realized broke-neck has disappeared  from the morgue? And that a squad car is missing too?

Ima need that addressed, somehow, next week.

Ima also need it addressed why that demon was so concerned with dispatching people who it felt had wronged Jenny. Have any of y'all seen Constantine? Geek

eta: 10 million viewers? Shocked Great googly moogly! Clap

I thought about that when she started talking about seeing things with her sister.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Yes, the missing corpse is bothering me too....lol
What happened to the 2 cops that saw the horseman in the 1st episode?
Why is Solonge's dad so nonchalant about this civil war loony clinging onto one of his lieutenants on duty?
Her sister was dragged away to the loony bin screaming after just telling her story once?  Really?

They recanted. 
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 3:52am
Shoot I keep missing this show on Mondays....I catch it Friday for sure
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 7:15am
You can watch it online at hulu.com for free Sleek, that's what I'm gonna do later today.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:50am
ShockedClapClapClap

‘Sleepy Hollow’ on Fox Is First New Show to Be Renewed

By BRIAN STELTER
Published: October 4, 2013

Fox’s “Sleepy Hollow” has become the first of this fall’s batch of new network television shows to be renewed for a second season.

The order for a second season came on Thursday after only three episodes had been televised. The show’s ratings earned it a vote of confidence: the premiere, on Sept. 16, one week before the formal start of the fall season, attracted 13.6 million viewers and scored a 5.0 rating among 18- to 49-year-olds, enough for Fox to call it, in a news release, the network’s “most successful fall drama premiere since the debut of ‘24’ in November 2001.”

Those viewer totals included three days of digital video recorder playback; once further DVR plays and online streams were tallied, the premiere recorded more than 22 million viewers, according to Fox.

The numbers have held up relatively well through the third week of the “Sleepy Hollow” season, which spans 13 weeks, about 10 shorter than a typical network drama but normal for Fox’s competitors on cable. By ordering a second season, instead of tacking on more episodes to the first, Fox is hewing to its belief in a shorter-season strategy.

“Sleepy Hollow” is a retelling of Washington Irving’s 1820 tale “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.” Kevin Reilly, Fox’s chairman of entertainment, on Thursday called it a “risk well worth taking — it’s a conceptual blast unlike anything else on television and it all holds together with inventive writing and a fantastic cast.”

It might have been heartwarming for television network executives to see a new show beat the odds and be renewed before one had been canceled. But on Friday the first axing of the season was announced by ABC, albeit indirectly, when the network said it would replace the low-rated drama “Lucky 7” with repeats of the much-buzzed-about “Scandal” starting next week.

“Scandal,” which has enjoyed a big ratings boost in the past year, set a record for itself when its third season started Thursday night. Among 18- to 49-year-olds, the show received a 3.6 rating, up 71 percent year-over-year, even before all of the DVR playback of the episode is counted.

ABC did not say what would happen to the remaining episodes of “Lucky 7,” about a group of blue-collar workers who win the lottery. Networks sometimes stream the already-completed episodes of “lame duck” shows online or burn them off in obscure time slots to satisfy fans.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 7:09am
^^^ YES!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:19am
I haven't watched it yet because Fox is known for starting a show and scraping it mid-season! I think I'll wait until it's over then watch it!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style