BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sleepy Hallow... anybody?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 1:16pm
* Hollow

I will get into this.  I prefer to catch shows when the series premieres.  I miss too many great shows because I don't want to start in the middle & have no patience to watch a bunch of catch up episodes
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:33pm

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 22 2013 at 2:34pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:27am
so there will be 2 black leading females in this show?  it was very good tonight..

have u noticed they made ichabod crane looking like a white jesus???Confused what cause he is supposed to help save sleepy hollow or something?

how about the asian guy being brought back to life??? lawd him walking all around with his head messed upLOLLOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:14am
2 black leading females, 1 black male supporting actor (the police chief) the exbf is latino, and the cop is Asian - nice mix. :)

I don't think they made icobob looked like a white jesus or anything. He is wearing the style of the times. They mostly wore their hair long in those days. No need to read into the character.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Sep 24 2013 at 9:17am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:35am
I don't watch stuff like this, but congrats to heer
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

2 black leading females, 1 black male supporting actor (the police chief) the exbf is latino, and the cop is Asian - nice mix. :)

I don't think they made icobob looked like a white jesus or anything. He is wearing the style of the times. They mostly wore their hair long in those days. No need to read in

to the character.

SHUT UP
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:58pm
Watched the pilot and lurved it! Forgot to watch the 2nd ep on Monday, downloaded it from thepiratebay yesterday. Will watch it in about an hour.

I wish they'd bring Clancy Brown back though. Embarrassed
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:59pm
UGh I didn't know that the second episode aired.  I'll have to watch it. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:04pm
Yo, sister at the end is BAD ASS
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 8:54am
So I was like, o brother how will they make this story new and interesting.

I'm impressed.  The show is excellent and fits right in with my sci-fi / supernatural faves.   I love the 7yr war thing, it was actually funny how they handled the "so you've been emancipated" and "when did women start wearing pants".   He's funny and intense at the same time.  Great rapport between the two stars from day one.   Nicole Beharie was an great choice. 

Good stuff.  I will keep watching.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style