Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sleeping with the enenemy? swirly sistas?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

sleeping with the enenemy? swirly sistas?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 40>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 263674
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:22am
I wasn't trying to come at you Lonisha...I've dated IR as well...for a lot of women it's more palatable to date Latino and is not seen the same as going full on white.  maybe it's because they have some of the same issues with yt's, as far as Native Mexicans feeling the loss of a lot of their country and culture to Spanish(white) ppl.  
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 274674
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:


sheeet my bf is more pro black than I am lol he is not white. I would never date a white man but he is panamanian he was outraged over the verdict!


Panamanians are considered black! The only difference is the accent and they sometimes wear white shoes.
Cry[IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" alt="LOL" title="LOL[/IMG

This reminds me of another poster who's SO who is afro-latino but they consider them not to be Black. Correct me if I am wrong.
There are white Panamanians, mixed, and Black.
Of course.
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 159172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

i forgot you can't say anything here without someone reading them as angry...
gifs are business as usual and you really do read as more than slightly miffed/offended. it comes off as transference you've been carrying over since the original poofed thread that referenced your husband imo. 

should you be miffed/offended, ok then. if not, ok. your posts read as the former though. 
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 102449
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:33am
That didn't go very well....but anywayLOL


Nationality vs. Race

The only time a person in America is called by their race is when their race happens to be any form of descendent from the African continent (Black)  because duh!!    They have to identify us Black Americans so that they can find us in a crowd and give us nice prizes and stuff.  Otherwise how would they know who to give all the goodies too.  They know we like free stuff and they want to make sure we get everything thats coming to us so we get to be Black + American!! Tongue

Sometimes mean people get mad so they have to say African instead of Black because they don't want anybody to think they are racist but everybody knows racism was over a long time ago.  Duh again!! Cool


Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 321704
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I'm not in denial about anything. I don't like the immature ass faces being posted in reponse to my comments. I'm allowed to be annoyed by them. I get where she was coming from about the "white Hispanic" hung. As I said before and will say again. It just doesn't sound right to me. Get over the fact that something just doesn't sound right to me and stop trying to cause drama and an e-argument for nothing...i forgot you can't say anything here without someone reading them as angry....



Well for someone who isnt angry your post are coming across as hostile,with the name calling and such. But whatevers... You said why it doesnt sound right to you and ppl said why it is what it is...no ones arguing or looking for drama...That would of been done pages ago if that were the case.
Back to Top
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 07 2006
Location: England
Status: Offline
Points: 123183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:37am
question!

If you grew up in a neighbourhood where it is 99% white , how can you say black men don't feel you and won't like your hair etc when you have no access to one? That sounds more like what a clear person would say who has never seen a black person before (a stereotype).LOL


Back to Top
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 23 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 107585
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:38am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by samiro samiro wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by samiro samiro wrote:

I dumped my bf (he's mexican) right after the verdict was read. He was talmbout some "i would kill a 6'2 person in a hoodie standing in the rain too"

I was like fck your no job havin, never graduated highschool ass. Eat a dck.

*goes back to ghosting*



That statement was the deal breaker tho?



Nahh, he said some stuff about black men not being sh*t before that statement and he was all "i know how they are. I have black friends"

So i was just like how is that supposed to make me feel about the way you feel about the men in my family?

Or maybe i was just looking for a reason to dump himm... Dude hasn't had a job in the 3 years we've been dating.


 


I screamed! LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 159172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

That could be an interesting thread. Would you name your child through marriage a Jr and your child with your mistress a II? Dead
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 321704
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

question!

If you grew up in a neighborhood where it is 99% white , how can you say black men don't feel you and won't like your hair etc when you have no access to one? That sounds more like what a clear person would say who has never seen a black person before (a stereotype).LOL





Some people will always look for a reason to justify the things that they do. If you feel the need to vilify the men/women of your race as a reason as to why you date out then theres a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. You can grow up in a 99% white neighborhood and still date someone in your ethnic group if you want to.. itll just be a bit harder but if u want to you will.

Back to Top
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 07 2006
Location: England
Status: Offline
Points: 123183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

question!

If you grew up in a neighborhood where it is 99% white , how can you say black men don't feel you and won't like your hair etc when you have no access to one? That sounds more like what a clear person would say who has never seen a black person before (a stereotype).LOL





Some people will always look for a reason to justify the things that they do. If you feel the need to vilify the men/women of your race as a reason as to why you date out then theres a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. You can grow up in a 99% white neighborhood and still date someone in your ethnic group if you want to.. itll just be a bit harder but if u want to you will.

ita...i believe some people on here should take a leaf out of your book. I've not seen you once put down black men for your s.o!LOL
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 40>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down