Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

sleeping with the enenemy? swirly sistas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I don't consider it a swirl relationship because my hubby isn't white

I find that interesting ...I like your post and not trying to start nothing. I wonder how many other interracial minority couples feel this way ?
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:00am
Not everyone is ignorant to the world we are living in and the way it is slanted as far as reward and punishment goes. Not sure why ppl assume that race isnt a topic that IR couples discuss or cant go deep into discussion about. Those are necessary if anything serious is planned.  I say that knowing that some IR couples are naive and live in bubble of "we're different" or " color-blind" once you leave the comfort of your home the real world happens.

RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Not everyone is ignorant to the world we are living in and the way it is slanted as far as reward and punishment goes. Not sure why ppl assume that race isnt a topic that IR couples discuss or cant go deep into discussion about. Those are necessary if anything serious is planned.  I say that knowing that some IR couples are naive and live in bubble of "we're different" or " color-blind" once you leave the comfort of your home the real world happens.

I came across a blog of a woman who said her and her white hubby don't discuss race issues. SHe said they claim to carry on like normal married couples. I don't think the woman in question is naive but i def think she lives in a bubble of being "color blind."

But then again said woman seems to have issues herself.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by RachelRegina RachelRegina wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I came across a blog of a woman who said her and her white hubby don't discuss race issues. SHe said they claim to carry on like normal married couples. I don't think the woman in question is naive but i def think she lives in a bubble of being "color blind."

But then again said woman seems to have issues herself.

I don't doubt it.  Ive seen the convo that happens in IR groups and many at various ages live in this  fairytale world.  So much so that theyve convinced themselves that just because they believe it such is real for the world.  I dont understand how any blk person could get into an IR relationship without talking in depth about it. If Im willing to let u into my body or heart you got to know my mind set  and all that shapes me and my race is a part of that.

But again.... Not surprising.  Theres racist who IR date.    Theres ppl who hate the color of their own skin who IR date. The realm of IR dating isnt immune to Fucc'd up peopleLOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I have never seen that GIF . LOLLOLCry
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:08am
We have the perspective that racism is satanic. It is much much deeper than willful ignorance to hate someone based on what they look like. satan has used it to divide mankind and it has been one of the most successful deceptions ever foisted on the human race.

We see it for what it really is and will teach our son the truth. It is up to him to decide who he will follow. But it won't be because we didn't teach him.

ETA I will never see another human being aka God's creation as an enemy--we battle not against flesh and blood. To hate anyone is a distraction from who is really behind the world's ills.

Edited by mcelweewife - Jul 20 2013 at 3:10am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:14am
what about the swirling men?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:15am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

my bad i forgot thats not a swirl situation
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:20am

my bad i forgot thats not a swirl situation
i've never understood the choice of pink women by black men! 

like they start sagging at age 25 unless they've had surgery
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:20am
they give the best head .. apparently
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>