Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

((SL to APL)) ((APL to BSL)) ((BSL to WL))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:23pm
I started my journey full shoulder length. It took 1 1/2 to get to Full APL I a m 5'6 1/2.
Sponsored Links

SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:43am
I'm in! Currently APL all natural but in a sew in . Ill v e taking my measurements later and will update. I plan to be full BSL by April/June. My hair grows fast but I like the neat ends look so trimmings are my problem
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:08pm
When I just started my journey I was doing 6 month stretches and I got from SL to APL the first time in just under a year. I just cut my hair back to SL in late December and I'm pretty sure I'll make it to APL 3 months from now because of all the stuff I learned (and the growth aids Evil Smile)
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:30pm
UM...
i started my journey in nov 2010. I BC'd after I transitioned for 5 months.
full sl- march 2012
Full apl- june 2012
grazing BSL-November 2012
BSL- Jan 2013

During that time, it seemed like my hair was taking forever to grow. BUT now after looking at these dates on paper, my hair grew pretty quickly. I retained all of my length Big smile

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Jan 28 2013 at 12:32pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:19am
I've jumped around because of trims and set backs but:

I started at BSL, cut to APL. Then about 2-3 months later cut to SL.

SL to APL about a yr because I was really figuring out my natural hair reggie and wasn't using growth aids as much but I was still trimming quite a bit. (last yr)

Had another minor set back in the past two months, so I'm now at APL. My goal for this year is to get to at least BSL but I might be able to actually make it to MBL. :)
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:11am
When I started BHM I was SL.  I immediately started transitioning to natural and trimming.  So it took me quite a while to get to APL.  I think about a year!  Then from APL to BSL (which I am only grazing - maybe 6 months.  I only get about 1/4 inch each month maybe 1/2 inch if I'm lucky.  I am a very slow grower.
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:17am
And, in the beginning I was trimming every 6 weeks.  I don't do that much any more.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic