Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SkINSPIRATIONS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:28pm
Chem peel......
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Chem peel......
Which kind is your fav?
I do a TCA 3-4 times a year. I hate glycolic. I like Jesner's and I don't like LA either.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

Ive always lived with my golden peachfuzz because I am too nervous to get it threaded or any other technique in fear it will grow back thicker or darker.  Anyone have it removed? What was th eoutcome with it growing back? How does removing fine facial hair change the condition of your skin?

Threading is very safe, imo, and I haven't noticed my hairs growing back any thicker. It doesn't affect the condition of your skin. Unlike waxing, there's no chance of ripping out a layer of skin. But it's not the most comfortable method on larger areas like the chin...
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

does anyone have tips on removing peach fuzz from the face?  i don't have any mustache/chin hair issues so i don't have experience with facial hair removal. 

threading you can do it yourself just youtube it, it works the same way even if you watch a video on eyebrows.
You know how to thread??? You're good! It doesn't look like an easy thing to learn. But yes, I've had my chin hairs threaded but I found it painful. It could have been that threader's technique, though. Because the lady who does my eyebrows now is fast and gentle. I might revisit this.

for facial hair it's easy you don't have to go in a certain direction just one area for brow it took me a year to get. take a piece of thread about length of your arm put the ends together and tie it then hold it so it's round and twine 10 times hold it open in the loops place where you want to hair removed acting as scissors going fast across the skin.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:53pm

Brown sugar body scrub in the shower, at least 3 times a week. Keeps my skin nice and smooth and exfoliated. I currently use the product below but it's a waste of money since the ingredients are fairly simple and you can make it yourself. I have yet to try a coffee scrub, I hear it works wonders

Helpful tip*, I make a months worth of brown sugar scrub for $2. I get brown sugar and olive oil from the dollar store. I then fill up an clean plastic mayonnaise jar and fill it up..3:1 brown sugar to oil ratio. I make the trip $3 sometimes if I buy exfoliating gloves from there Thumbs Up.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Chem peel......
Which kind is your fav?
I do a TCA 3-4 times a year. I hate glycolic. I like Jesner's and I don't like LA either.
Man, I won't even go near that stuff. The only peel that my skin can tolerate is a 30% glycolic acid peel from one specific company. I've spent hundreds of dollars on peels that I couldn't even bare to have on my face for 2 seconds. It's not for everyone and you can do some serious damage using the wrong product.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

Don't care if I'm alone in this but I've always felt her skin looks bad here. Her face here looks splotchy and irritated.

You're not alone!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:18pm

Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

Ive always lived with my golden peachfuzz because I am too nervous to get it threaded or any other technique in fear it will grow back thicker or darker.  Anyone have it removed? What was th eoutcome with it growing back? How does removing fine facial hair change the condition of your skin?

Threading is very safe, imo, and I haven't noticed my hairs growing back any thicker. It doesn't affect the condition of your skin. Unlike waxing, there's no chance of ripping out a layer of skin. But it's not the most comfortable method on larger areas like the chin...

+1

I love threading. But I only thread my brows.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345