BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SkINSPIRATIONS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:08pm
does anyone have tips on removing peach fuzz from the face?  i don't have any mustache/chin hair issues so i don't have experience with facial hair removal. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Great tips ladies!!

I wanna try the brown sugar body scrub !

Make it yourself. Don't buy it. When I look at the ingredients at the back of mine, it's simply brown sugar, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, fragrance and preservatives. It's basically stuff that comes from the pantry and you pay for packaging! There are plenty of brown sugar scrub recipes on the net that are just as effective.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 04 2013 at 8:11pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

does anyone have tips on removing peach fuzz from the face?  i don't have any mustache/chin hair issues so i don't have experience with facial hair removal. 

threading you can do it yourself just youtube it, it works the same way even if you watch a video on eyebrows.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:33pm
no dark circles thinking of using a fade cream.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Jolie, I think waxing rather than shaving/ hair removal cream may help. Also after waxing, Vaseline all over the area. Also a non perfumed roller can be used. Exfoliate gently with sugar and lemon every week. It can def be managed.  

I've never waxed my privates (I'm afraid of the pain) but if all else fails, I may give it a try. Will get it done professionally, though. As for hair removal creams, they don't even work on my legs so I doubt that they will in the bikini area. I have tough ass taco meat! Haven't thought of exfoliating down there. I will start tomorrow in the shower. Thx!

If you're going to wax your lady bits lol...I suggest going to a professional spa/salon. Although it can be pricey depending on where you go, it's worth it IMO. If you're not experienced with waxing you can do more harm than good. :-/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Jolie, I think waxing rather than shaving/ hair removal cream may help. Also after waxing, Vaseline all over the area. Also a non perfumed roller can be used. Exfoliate gently with sugar and lemon every week. It can def be managed.  

I've never waxed my privates (I'm afraid of the pain) but if all else fails, I may give it a try. Will get it done professionally, though. As for hair removal creams, they don't even work on my legs so I doubt that they will in the bikini area. I have tough ass taco meat! Haven't thought of exfoliating down there. I will start tomorrow in the shower. Thx!

If you're going to wax your lady bits lol...I suggest going to a professional spa/salon. Although it can be pricey depending on where you go, it's worth it IMO. If you're not experienced with waxing you can do more harm than good. :-/
LOl, I am NOT messing with my garden like that, rest assured!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

threading you can do it yourself just youtube it, it works the same way even if you watch a video on eyebrows.
You know how to thread??? You're good! It doesn't look like an easy thing to learn. But yes, I've had my chin hairs threaded but I found it painful. It could have been that threader's technique, though. Because the lady who does my eyebrows now is fast and gentle. I might revisit this.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 04 2013 at 9:01pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:53pm

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Great tips ladies!!

I wanna try the brown sugar body scrub !

Make it yourself. Don't buy it. When I look at the ingredients at the back of mine, it's simply brown sugar, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, fragrance and preservatives. It's basically stuff that comes from the pantry and you pay for packaging! There are plenty of brown sugar scrub recipes on the net that are just as effective.

I have most of the ingredients at home!! Thank you for saving me money SmileLOL
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:57pm
Ive always lived with my golden peachfuzz because I am too nervous to get it threaded or any other technique in fear it will grow back thicker or darker.  Anyone have it removed? What was th eoutcome with it growing back? How does removing fine facial hair change the condition of your skin?
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

Don't care if I'm alone in this but I've always felt her skin looks bad here. Her face here looks splotchy and irritated.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic