Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SkINSPIRATIONS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

Joile your post is right on time. I have KP and have never tried this product.  Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Update: They sell it in Canada, looks like I'll have to shop for it online.

It's a Canadian company. I get it at the drugstore.
Edit: Nevermind, I see you're in Arizona. You can get it online.

Try EBay. it'll be cheaper and you won't have to deal with customs

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 04 2013 at 3:38pm
Sponsored Links

P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:22pm
Try my Coffee Scrub......Coffee Grounds, Honey and Olive Oil and Vitamin E Oil.  I keep it in the refrigerator because the grounds tend to absorb in the oils if kept at room temperature.  Its a good anti-inflammatory and works really good on KP outbreaks.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

Try my Coffee Scrub......Coffee Grounds, Honey and Olive Oil and Vitamin E Oil.  I keep it in the refrigerator because the grounds tend to absorb in the oils if kept at room temperature.  Its a good anti-inflammatory and works really good on KP outbreaks.

Thanks! Will get some coffee grounds this weekend!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:31pm
Just ordered this for intimate shaving. It's supposed to give you a real smooth shave. Haven't received it yet.
Seiko Cleancut ES412 personal shaver

When I shave my lady parts, I'm left with a certain amount of discoloration. Does anybody have tricks to help fix that?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:45pm
For dry, chapped lips:

Fairly common trick but some might not know this: Brush your lips regularly with your toothbrush once you're done brushing your teeth. No need to buy any of those fancy lip scrubs.

BHmers don't seem too big on skincare... Hoping to see more tips posted later on
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Just ordered this for intimate shaving. It's supposed to give you a real smooth shave. Haven't received it yet.
Seiko Cleancut ES412 personal shaver

When I shave my lady parts, I'm left with a certain amount of discoloration. Does anybody have tricks to help fix that?

Same here. I get ingrowns no matter what which leave dark spots, that's why I started laser hair removal and I am really happy with the results.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Carmen, just about anyone can have flawless looking skin with makeup. It's not a major achievement. The goal is to have great skin without it! Other than that, I'm open to a discussion on skin care, because that section of BHM is dead and buried!

I focus on a good skin care routine because I have sensitive skin that gets dry in the winter time. I really don't get breakouts (thank God!) on my face but I just get irritation and dry patches - which is not the look. Ouch

Drinking lots of water...sticking to a very simple skincare reggie that doesn't include a lot of heavy products - even with makeup (although I'm obsessed with makeup) and most importantly, not sharing any tool that touches my face with others. If I use a cleanser puff, it's for me and me alone. I don't share makeup/brushes etc. with people.

In terms of washing my face & moisturizing I do rotate a few products depending on what's going on but for the most part I stick to Neutrogena or Aveeno facial washes that have low amounts of salacylic (sp) acid in them. Moisturize with a light lotion that has spf in it (sometimes Avon Anew, sometimes Aveeno) after spritzing my face with a moisturizing spray like Gabriel or Evian (or something similar).

If I'm doing a deep cleanse, I actually stick to the Queen Helene series. Between her honey lemon peel off masque and the olive oil mud masque (obsessed with this! feels like your dipping your face in moisturizer when you put it on!!!!), that's about it.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:09pm
Great tips ladies!!

I wanna try the brown sugar body scrub !
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:57pm
Jolie, I think waxing rather than shaving/ hair removal cream may help. Also after waxing, Vaseline all over the area. Also a non perfumed roller can be used. Exfoliate gently with sugar and lemon every week. It can def be managed.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Jolie, I think waxing rather than shaving/ hair removal cream may help. Also after waxing, Vaseline all over the area. Also a non perfumed roller can be used. Exfoliate gently with sugar and lemon every week. It can def be managed.  

I've never waxed my privates (I'm afraid of the pain) but if all else fails, I may give it a try. Will get it done professionally, though. As for hair removal creams, they don't even work on my legs so I doubt that they will in the bikini area. I have tough ass taco meat! Haven't thought of exfoliating down there. I will start tomorrow in the shower. Thx!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic