BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Skinny people make overweight people unhappy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Makes sense- that why the Jamaicans are the happiest ppl on the planet, a shortage of skinny minnies (dodges YardGirl's stones). 

what's considered "overweight" in Jamaica? Everybody seems to have very curvy shapes.

I wrote a nice reply yesterday but forgot to copy it and f2 ate it. 

Overweight is definitely hard to define i think our range weight for each category after slender is widdddddddeeee and it may differ within the social class . eg phrases "good size, healthy body, champion" (like Southern was saying the thick curvy fat"etc) can confuse the hell out of you.

But like the AAs (and other black communities) the fat is definitely embraced. Theres been a campaign/rally cry for the fatties [Miss Kitty] Fluffy to the world[/Miss Kitty] about 3-4 years now. and ummm some of the heavier ladies wear whatever item and fabric the frigg they want- we see some things man. Hell slim, slender "mawga" chicks can get a lot of teasing/torture. Chicken pill anyone. DOnt get me wrong Slim chicks are still "in style" so are the thick and fat even the mampies. Whatever size you are a Jamaican dude will love you.

Jamaicans dont carry donks like AAs do contrary to popular belief. I'd say it's more a big boob than big assed population. We have thighs but arent ridiculously hippy. ANd we have belly. Jamaican men are not afraid of belly. Generally they arent ass men boob men leg men they just like 'gina. 

Wit older men the belly is a status symbol of sorts, it shows age, wealth, liquor and food consumption

Disclaimer: Im talking generally YG with your ku kum kum self dont come for me.

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:44pm
Wit older men the belly is a status symbol of sorts, it shows age, wealth, liquor and food consumption

um yuck..lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:54pm
I believe this study. Bad title though.
Skinny people surrounded by fat people also have self esteem issues
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Like what? High self esteem?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:34pm
This page is too funny.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Makes sense- that why the Jamaicans are the happiest ppl on the planet, a shortage of skinny minnies (dodges YardGirl's stones). 

what's considered "overweight" in Jamaica? Everybody seems to have very curvy shapes.

I wrote a nice reply yesterday but forgot to copy it and f2 ate it. 

Overweight is definitely hard to define i think our range weight for each category after slender is widdddddddeeee and it may differ within the social class . eg phrases "good size, healthy body, champion" (like Southern was saying the thick curvy fat"etc) can confuse the hell out of you.

But like the AAs (and other black communities) the fat is definitely embraced. Theres been a campaign/rally cry for the fatties [Miss Kitty] Fluffy to the world[/Miss Kitty] about 3-4 years now. and ummm some of the heavier ladies wear whatever item and fabric the frigg they want- we see some things man. Hell slim, slender "mawga" chicks can get a lot of teasing/torture. Chicken pill anyone. DOnt get me wrong Slim chicks are still "in style" so are the thick and fat even the mampies. Whatever size you are a Jamaican dude will love you.

Jamaicans dont carry donks like AAs do contrary to popular belief. I'd say it's more a big boob than big assed population. We have thighs but arent ridiculously hippy. ANd we have belly. Jamaican men are not afraid of belly. Generally they arent ass men boob men leg men they just like 'gina. 

Yesh thats all true.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:05pm
hatever size you are a Jamaican dude will love you.

[/QUOTE]

Yesh thats all true.[/QUOTE]

Ummm bro you ain't Jamaican and you aren't a woman. How you're privy to this information is suspect as heck
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:29pm
Im Yahwah Elohim baby
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Like they don't think they are attractive and do everything they can to gain weight. There's many parts of this country where a size 12 is preferred to a size 2.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic