FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Skincare, beauty tips and everything nice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 10:20pm
-What is Gabby's real hair looking like? Depending on that, I might try her line. 
I keep it real simple with my hair...oils and conditioner is all. 

-I was not expecting the Glamglow Thirsty Mud to have a burning sensation. Not sure i like it. 
I'd put it on around my eyes and it was fine, but then i read the back and it said to avoid the eyes, so
i washed it off and applied another layer to my face but then my face started burning. I wasn't in the mood for anymore burning because I'd just used my Fango active mud so i washed that off too. 

-I picked up the Glamglow Gravitymud, ThirstyMud, and Flashmud, as well as the Supermud cleanser which i really like to use in the morning after waking or on days when i don't wear make up. 
-The holy grail E.V.E serum from I.E. been using that for a week now
and I just slathered SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 all over my eye area...afraid to use something called triple lipid on the rest of my acne prone face TBH, because my skin is amazing right now and i'm not trying to have any setbacks. 

Edited by Derri - Apr 19 2017 at 10:23pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 12:49pm
Hola Mujeres !!! I have so many update and my skin has been looking absolutely amazing.
It was time for me to buy some more korean kit towels but I never got around to placing an order online so I bought a scrubber a Target. It work amazing for the body, i know it sound crazy but it is the same as the korean scrubber... here is the one I bought for the body only..

It works !!! I use in the shower to exoliate then lotion up with my retin a oil, my skin us super soft. going to buy some lactic acid from lotion crafters and make some more lotion. After I wash and soak the scrubber in a little bit of hydrogen peroxide.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 1:57pm
Hey I would love to know where to get retin A oil.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 3:55pm
I am off to the store in a few minutes. Thanks Rumbera. Where did you get the retain A oil. I need to go search for the lactic acid recipes.....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 4:26pm
im going to try to spend the day at a local Korean spa tomorrow. Body scrub, facial, sauna, etc.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

I am off to the store in a few minutes. Thanks Rumbera. Where did you get the retain A oil. I need to go search for the lactic acid recipes.....

Purchased on the Deceim website, by "Chemistry Brand".
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 5:17pm
ooo enjoy the spa NJ! I'll go for a spring body pampering in a few weeks. 

Today I picked up a firming serum and a bentonite clay mask that has some really good ingredients in it including tumeric, lacid acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, salicylic acid, and kojic acid, along with some soothers like cucumber, apple, hops. Ready to wash my make up off and pamper myself. 

Heeey Rumi, kiss kiss.

Edited by Derri - Apr 20 2017 at 5:18pm
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2017 at 10:45pm
I have started back on my LA lotion routine again. Trying to get rid of the dark acne spots on my face. I also need to buy some kojie san soap.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2017 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Hola Mujeres !!! I have so many update and my skin has been looking absolutely amazing.
It was time for me to buy some more korean kit towels but I never got around to placing an order online so I bought a scrubber a Target. It work amazing for the body, i know it sound crazy but it is the same as the korean scrubber... here is the one I bought for the body only..

It works !!! I use in the shower to exoliate then lotion up with my retin a oil, my skin us super soft. going to buy some lactic acid from lotion crafters and make some more lotion. After I wash and soak the scrubber in a little bit of hydrogen peroxide.

and you know they have these for 1 dollar as well..work beautifully on the face and body as well
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 31 minutes ago at 9:29pm
@derri, no idea what gabby's hair looks like, but LSA was roasting her for talking about natural hair when she was wearing a weave on the interview

@Rumbera LOL at your new found cheapie. i might try itStar

does anyone have a recommendation for fine lines in the eye area? i am not sure if it is dehydration or what but i noticed some fine lines under my eye and i am not happy about it. they are more noticeable when i smile, but they make me look like i am ageingCry

i am trying to take advantage of the sephora 15% off promotion, pls help
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667
  Share Topic