FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Skincare, beauty tips and everything nice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:04pm
@motheone @HB

I also use saint ives timeless skin collagen elastin moisturizer! It is affordable and really nice.
Great for the dry areas after using african black soap.

@HB

I restarted nutraluxe in June. I was going to post comparison pics when I achieved super long lashes
I don't trust the ones selling on amazon, so I got it on overstock, but it sells out fast, so you have to sign up to receive an alert when they sell again.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:05pm
HB, I like to wet my salux towel, rub the towel all over it, and then scrub my body. I get a nice soap lather all over my body, and it really cleans! My body feels so smooth after.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:12pm
i really need to be consistent with the nutraluxe 

my lashes look good though. a lady asked me if they were my real lashes..
i just wish i could make the lashes on 1 eye go similar directions. 1 eye most of them act right and go upwards.. the other side is a nappy chaotic mess 

im gonna try to also put castor oil on the tips cus i notice that just like with hair... the ends of my lashes are thinner. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 24 2015 at 8:13pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:16pm
Since the St ives moisturizer has carbomer in its formula, I like to add a pinch of l-ascorbic acid to it to make my vitamin C serum.
Lately my regimen has been:

wash face with african black soap
apply hadalabo hyaluronic acid
apply roc eye cream
apply moisturizer with vit c

twice a week I use something I just got, which is Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask. It is so nice, my face feels and looks so clean. I just got the Daiso charcoal peel, so I plan in using once or twice a week.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:17pm
Mine grow in crazy directions too

Its annoying

When Im consistent with the castor oil I noticed they look healthier.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Aug 24 2015 at 8:17pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:19pm
That Amlactin got my skin really really soft and glowy

But I think its too much for my face. I was starting to get these bumps on my forehead.

They went away so I now I just use it twice a week after exfoliating my face, and then daily on my body.

My butt cheeks are so soft  Embarrassed 

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Aug 24 2015 at 8:22pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:19pm
I applied nutraluxe 3x a day and the 1.5ml container last me a month. They recommend that you apply once a day, but you won't see results fast.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:33pm
I'm scared to post in here, cause I feel like I got my regimen just right, and this will cause me to start buying sh*t LOL

Anyone use the Clarisonic? Best investment yet. I originally had some problems finding a good cleanser to use with it, but I now use it with Coconut oil and a dab of a soap-free cleanser (can't remember the name, I'll run to my bathroom and check if anyone needs it) but anyways that has been working very well.

Amala mask on Sundays

Freemans Charcoal -I use that once a week. Sometimes twice if my skin feels extra dry. Usually on Mondays.

Mandelic Peel on most Thursdays, I think it's 25%...can't remember right now.

Also use Vitamin C serum (posted here awhile ago) Almond Oil, and Castor Oil as my nightly moisturizer. I don't do it all at once though Lol Just whenever I feel my skin needs each one Lol

And I drink 2L of water everyday. I noticed a drastic difference when I went a bit without drinking enough water.

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:36pm
I read an article on avocado oil, thinking of trying it. I've done a quick mask with actual avocado before and liked it.

I'll be trying the recipe that OMC posted though. I needed something new for my body, since my LA lotion is running low.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 8:45pm
AngryAngry
FUCC this site so janky.

Angry

Angry

Will repost tips in a min
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 71>
  Share Topic