FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Skincare, beauty tips and everything nice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 70>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skincare, beauty tips and everything nice
    Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:27pm
Suga posted about a charcoal mask, and I looked it up and found it on ebay for about 4 bucks

I tried it and when I peeled it off my t-zone, I saw all those white gross stuff stuck on it. So I guess it worksWink

I want to peel my body, but not for many days, so I have a question related to this:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

My cheapie LA treatment worked!

Removed all dead skin and my sister has no more dark splotches and the texture isnt rough anymore.

For those of yall who want to try it, here's the recipe:

1 cup cheap conditioner (Vo5, White Rain, etc)
1 oz LA
squirt of lemon juice

This will be a treatment with around 10% LA. You can substitute conditioner with lotion (it will then be comparable to AmLactin), water, etc.

As treatment apply and leave on for 3-5 min. Rinse

As lotion, use as you would Amlactin.

For the treatment I suggest using conditioner as a base as it has actual mild cleansing properties on it's own as well as softeners, better rinse off, easier to apply, more mild, and the fragrance covers up that LA smell.

OMC, can I use green peeling oil instead of LA and mix with conditioner?
or is it better to use LA? btw,  where do you get yours?
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:30pm
So I have some neck rings, kind like Kimora Lee Simmons, and I tried a lot of stuff to get rid of it, and posted on a thread upstairs.

Then I decided to try cosmetic acupuncture and I saw a difference not only on my neck, but on my face. I am going to have my third treatment tomorrow. Has anyone done acupuncture to get rid of fine lines or the angry eleven?
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:35pm
I have fairly good skin but I sometimes get small breakout on my chin area... what is a good cleanser for that?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:41pm
It really depends of your skin type. I have combination skin - oily and dry - and African Black Soap worked for me, it decreased the oiliness and I got fewer pimples, but it is really drying , and I got dry spots on the parts of my face that are dry. Nothing that a moisturizer can't fix thoughWink
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:48pm
I have combo skin. Thanks S&F, what about a good moisturizer?
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:52pm
I've been using this saint ives timeless skin collagen elastin moisturizer

Not greasy at all

Wish it had spf in it though

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Aug 24 2015 at 7:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:53pm
What do you guys use for soap on your body?

I was using black soap daily but it was making my skin really dry

Ill eventually be making my own soaps but i need something I can use now
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:55pm
You still using nutra luxe, SaF?

I'm gonna look into that charcoal mask in your OP. I'm always getting ugly white heads on my nose and chin.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Aug 24 2015 at 7:56pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:55pm
i got that elta md sunscreen a few weeks back.. 
nice percentage of zinc and it doesnt really make me look grey/ashy.. especially when i dont use much.. but im wondering if i need to use more or if im not applying it evenly cus i feel like the area around my mouth is darker.. i dont think its always been like this. 

im gonna do some type of mask or exfoliating on my face tonight 
Omgitsdannie101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omgitsdannie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 7:56pm
My ost vitamin c serum just came in the mail I'm so excited to finally clear up these dark spots!

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 70>
  Share Topic