Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skin Care Junkies..Vente!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I need a drugstore eye cream for preventive care.......I figure I start using an eye cream at 25 then my most likely problem area will stay wrinkle free......

I did...just started using this last year, so idk how I feel yet. But no news is good news, I guess.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 7:28pm
skin medica tns  eye cream  since 1998(?)

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

i need some thing to even out my body. My boobies look like they belong on a light skin chick, my back is super dark. I dont know whats up with that. My arms literally have a line, the inner part is light the outer part is dark. My face is also blotchy from years of my courageous Spartan battle against acne. And because of the acne meds and medicated face washes the rest of my face is lighter than my eyelid area. I also have these little black dots on my thighs and upper calves, ive seen quite a few black women with that. Im not hairy at all on my thighs but when i randomly shave whats there those little blacks dots fade a bit, what are those.

I too suffer from those bumps on the back of my arms, daily exfoliating with a exfoliating mitt takes care of that. It takes months for my acne scars to fade but they do fade. It still makes my skin blotchy though. So ladies the first step to combating acne scars is to first handle the acne. Its like a up hill battle if you trying to remove the scars but are ignoring the bumps. 
Beyonce has those black dots on her leg.  Beyonce with all the money still has those black dots.  

Even when I shave/wax I still see those black dots.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 7:45pm
Hell to naw on chemical peels.

I can't with that pink/raw/peeling mess. That happened to me and I wasn't even using a chemical peel.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Yes lawd! Stock up on the Diflucan.

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by MissCapricorn MissCapricorn wrote:

Anyone have good results using antibiotics for acne? This is process is getting so disheartening. I just want easy, breezy clear skin.

My derm to me I didn't need......I ask for whatever would work......

Doxycyline worked BUT be aware that any type of schedule for your period will be thrown out the window and make sure you get meds to prevent u from getting yeast infections from the antibiotics.

I didnt have bad acne (like 3/4 on scale of 10) but the antibiotics cleared any that was there.
Be  careful with antibiotics and birth controls.

Also!  Don't take antibiotics just to clear your acne, please!  These bacteria are becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics.

Well proceed with caution.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 8:57pm
Don't know if she was posted in here yet...

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:00pm
imma need to go to a derm about my oily skin. Its out of hand. I think its hormonal and related to my acne. Its not normal oiliness. Im the only person i know with such greasy skin, i pat multiple times every hour to manage it and im tired. I wore make up today and not even 5 mins in the car i see my nose getting shiny. Primers are laughable, masks dont help, ive tried many natural methods. Something must be done.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I use this facial wash. It for men but I love it. Been using it for about 2 years and it last forever

@Rummy yup that glut soap turned my skin light beige. When I see pics of myself when I was using it I was like damn son I look pale as hell

mEN CLEANSERS ARE GREAT. i LOVE anthony b glycolic cleansers

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

imma need to go to a derm about my oily skin. Its out of hand. I think its hormonal and related to my acne. Its not normal oiliness. Im the only person i know with such greasy skin, i pat multiple times every hour to manage it and im tired. I wore make up today and not even 5 mins in the car i see my nose getting shiny. Primers are laughable, masks dont help, ive tried many natural methods. Something must be done.

try a sea salt scrub/solution and a light oil free moisturizer. my friend has really oily skin and she said this dried her face out and made her acne less prominent/non existent
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:10am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I had severe acne and I had to use Accutane and THANK GOD, IT DOES WORK.  I had to accept the fact that my acne was more severe then others.  Please try and find a medication because if you allow the scarring to take place it will never go away.  THe bumps will leave but the scarring will remain.

Natural products work for SOME PEOPLE but for me I needed medication. I still use retin A and tazorac and I have to still do TCA peels.

are you saying theres no hope to get rid of the scars on my back :/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System