BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Skin Care Junkies..Vente!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by MissCapricorn MissCapricorn wrote:

Anyone have good results using antibiotics for acne? This is process is getting so disheartening. I just want easy, breezy clear skin.

My derm to me I didn't need......I ask for whatever would work......
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:34am

Confused @ that video.  did she apply to her neck.chest and shoulders too???

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jul 27 2013 at 1:34am
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:43am
I did when I was in my late teens. And some kind of lamp he used to put on my face. (light therapy?) Cleared right on up.

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Anyone have good results using antibiotics for acne? This is process is getting so disheartening. I just want easy, breezy clear skin.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:46am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Anyone in here make their own deodorant? I'm going to make some this weekend using shea butter, coconut oil, baking soda and essential oil (lavender).

I used to until the baking soda was peeling my pits and basically stopped working on me.  I get better results from using MOM.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Poor girl Cry I don't care if she took six layers of skin off, if it makes her feel better, good for Cryher because her acne scars were awful..

You think that is bad, you will fall out with the scars I have to deal with but slowly working on.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:51am

BY itself, no but when I was using a combo therapy, it helped.  But give it like 8 weeks or so to see results.  To help speed it along, try doing the candida diet in conjunction with the antibiotics to see if that will help.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 4:41am
I did everything under the sun for my acne....the only thing that finally worked for me....I stopped seeing the derm and did the trial and error thing with natural and/or "organic" skin care products until I found what worked for me. I know Evening Primrose Oil really helped the hormonal aspect of my breakouts..What I do now:
I wash with handmade soaps, aloe vera, goat milk, ginger root, tea tree oil, rose hip, etc things with these ingredients are pretty great for my skin. I use ACV as a toner. I will use 99% Aloe vera gel as a spot treatment. I exfoliate a few times a week with sea salt and now I'm using a tea tree oil mask a couple of times a week. Whenever I find a good mask, I will use it..but it isn't all the time. 

exfoliating and masks really helped with my scarring.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 4:50am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Uzpbe_PbiZk/UbqqGIYQY4I/AAAAAAAAKhk/febgKQsou80/s640/blogger-image-291498826.jpg

This is the one I have...haven't used it religiously but I will now! the instructions say's to leave on for a few mins...but I wasn't doing that, so I started doing it properly today.

Hey Jewels,

Where did you buy the Diana Stalder soap?
Sorry KG just saw this. I ordered from Amazon (just type in the search bar). Although I wish I had seen the soap Rummy is talking about 1st. One bar of the diana S soap is almost the same as two of the koji san.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I did when I was in my late teens. And some kind of lamp he used to put on my face. (light therapy?) Cleared right on up.

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Oh is it that red or blue lamp? That actually works?

I'll have to research that. I'm genuinely curious about how light therapy can have a positive effect on our system, especially when light color plays a role.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:27am
I remember I used to use that papaya/placenta soap. It helped some with my hyperpigmentation.

I fell off because it wasn't anything miraculous. It does do as it says though and it does brighten up your skin.

But since turning to chemical peels and dermarolling, I'm good. Also using baking soda for manual exfoliation. Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>