Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Skin Care Junkies..Vente!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:12pm
LOL
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:15pm
It sounds interesting but I don't want to bleach my skin. If it would make my skin color more even, it would be nice.
A Japanese product that I like that removes dead skin is Cure Natural Aqua Gel. All you have to do is apply on a clean face, let is sit for a minute or two, and then slowly rub around your face. It feels like water when you first apply it but as you rub it, you see the dead skin coming off.

Here is a video that some girl did; she is kind of annoying and make those stupid faces that those Asian girls like to do, but it is informative (jump to 4:42)

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:19pm
I actually have kojie san soap but I dont use it consistently.. Maybe I will now..
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lotta folks lurkingStern Smile

*Awaits the redbone
by 2014 thread*LOL

I hate you..
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:22pm
I'm looking for something to get rid of puffiness.. Does this soap get rid of dark circles around the eyes?? What about puffiness?? What do you guys suggest for both of those things??
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:25pm
I wouldn't use anything like that around the eyes......the skin is already thin and sensitive......you can end up making it crepey....
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:37pm
Ok I was gonna ask if this would fade a burn mark I have on my arm but decided to hit up google instead...Im sure this girl used a lot more than this soap but like...........how u do that type of 180 in life.

But at least i know theres hope for this burn scar

Edited by Gkisses - Jul 24 2013 at 11:48pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:46pm
Heck yeah she used alot more than soap.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wouldn't use anything like that around the eyes......the skin is already thin and sensitive......you can end up making it crepey....

Thanks! You saved my life *scratches this soap off my list* Black Soap is working for me so I'm going to stick to it (as far as acne).. She f*cked up her lips too.. I'm scared of this soap now...
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:20am
A rose by any other name... Stern Smile   The BHM lemming effect never fails.

A Discussion about Kojic for Skin Lightening

June 30, 2012

Skin lightening is desired by many, especially those who have obvious facial dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation. In the process of lightening your skin, you will come across many components, kojic acid included. Let us get to know more about kojic for skin lightening.

Kojic acid is known to be a by-product of rice wine manufacturing and is often used in cosmetics as a skin lightening ingredient. Topical creams that are used on the face and hands contain 1% of kojic acid. Although it cannot be effective for an overnight time, it can help to even out skin discolorations and blotchiness.Kojic for Skin Lightening

About Kojic

Kojic acid was first discovered in Japan in 1989. This comes from a mold called aspergillus oryzae which grow on rice. Just after the researchers found out about its skin lightening properties, it was at once formulated into cosmetic. Since it cannot work on its own, it is often combines with other ingredients for a better effect. Kojic is found in creams, lotions and soaps.

Effects of Kojic on Skin

According to the European Commission Scientific Committee on Consumer Products, kojic acid is effective in inhibiting the production of melanin and has antimicrobial properties. It is said to attack the pigment-causing melanin on the skin in a way that it stops the effect of the amino acid tyrosine that creates melanin. In addition, kojic acid decreases the existing melanin of the skin and at the same time contributes in depigmenting the skin.

Duration of Effectiveness

Effects of kojic acid may vary from one person to another. However, usually it takes three to eight weeks before improvement is noticeable. Other patients may not even see any improvement after a year or even longer. If ever you have reached up the desired effect, you must stop the use of kojic because if not you may end up with uneven skin tone.

Considerations to Take while Using Kojic

The shade of the natural kojic acid turns to brown once it is exposed to air or sunlight and may lose its effectiveness, so you must be careful about this. Also be careful in the application of sunscreen when using skin lightener or you may neglect the effect of the product once the UVA and UVB rays of the sun darken your skin.

Some researches which include a study conducted by Tamotsu, et al, which is published in “Toxicological Sciences” in June 2004 and a study conducted by Hiroshi Suzuki, et al, which is published in “Mutation Research” in June 2005, noted that kojic acid contains some carcinogenic properties. Other studies involving animals have shown nervous system, brain and behavioral side effects if consumed high doses of kojic acid. Another study which was conducted by Mikio Nakagawa, et al, was published in the journal “Contact Dermatitis” in January 1995, has confirmed that kojic acid can cause dermatitis in some individual.

Kojic acid as a skin lightener is not safe to use all the time especially when they are marketed at higher strengths than usual. Caution has to be exercised with the use of products containing kojic for skin lightening.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>