Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Skin Care Junkies..Vente!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:10pm
We need a skin care thread.......up here.
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:13pm
cetaphil made me look like a grease ball...I had to spend over $40 for a good moisturizer that made my skin look good and made my pore appear smaller.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:14pm
My associate is Panamanian and she SWEARS BY THIS STUFF. She said it took the little black bumps on the back of her thighs from shaving, and the razor burn under her arms away. I mean when I say swears by this sh!t... I mean it. Maybe now I will give it a whirl. If you live in an area with an Asian Mkt, you can def get it there. She gets hers in chinatown, but sometimes I see it in the display case at the beauty supply stores.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:19pm
i love the jason c effects moisturizer. The soap is 10 bucks on amazon and the reviews scurred me.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

My associate is Panamanian and she SWEARS BY THIS STUFF. She said it took the little black bumps on the back of her thighs from shaving, and the razor burn under her arms away. I mean when I say swears by this sh!t... I mean it. Maybe now I will give it a whirl. If you live in an area with an Asian Mkt, you can def get it there. She gets hers in chinatown, but sometimes I see it in the display case at the beauty supply stores.

I know people get scared because it says skin whitening but this is marketed towards Asians sooooo...

I didn't burn when I used it but some people sleep abuse it trying to sleep in it and ish..lol

I am close to swearing by it, I really don't think it lightens just removed those dead layers of skin.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:38pm
I wouldn't pay more than five bucks
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:02pm
they love this soap on skincaretalk.com. I was just to cheap to pay the shipping for shipping and handling. thanx rumbera for sharing.  I will look for it in chinatown
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

chinatown in NYC?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

they love this soap on skincaretalk.com. I was just to cheap to pay the shipping for shipping and handling. thanx rumbera for sharing.  I will look for it in chinatown

They really do.....they let it sit on their skin for a long time or they sleep in it.....Wacko
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:09pm
Lotta folks lurkingStern Smile

*Awaits the redbone
by 2014 thread*LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon