BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

sit your thirsty ass down

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:37pm
his reasons sounded idiotic but coffee with a traditional religious woman seems like it must be more than just coffee

Usually you'd think a traditional muslim or amish woman wouldn't want anything to do with a random white guy one on one

*i mention Amish, because they express religion through their clothes, they're fervent believers, are thought to be clannish 
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I don't get the thread title

at the end of the video, she tells him to sit his thirsty ass back down

i get the feeling everyone didn't watch it til the end
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:53pm
The Muslim woman is prettier than that white girl. I would have shown her around.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:57pm
I'd agree that this social experiment was kind of pointless. People invent reasons (often to spare someone extra embarrassment) why they turn others down and nothing is wrong with that. The goldigging experiment was much better in actually showing how cars can influence dating.

This experiment might have made more sense if they used the same girl. Once with her headscarf and then without it. See what the reactions would be.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:59pm
"she had uhhh that thing on her head"CryLOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:10pm
The ending made me giggle lol.

I'm willing to bet he would have went back to the dorm and bragged to his friends how Muslim chicks are checking for him...

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 4:39pm
Girls don't usually approach random guys to show them around a "strange" place. 

Maybe the guy is not interested in an interfaith "relationship".
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

The Muslim woman is prettier than that white girl. I would have shown her around.

i thought so too.. 

i didnt like this social experiment.. 

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:09pm
It might have been the pum-pum shorts that sold him.

Of course he couldn't tell ole girl he chose to go with her cuz she looks more willing to let him hit.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:36pm
Wow!  he started packing those books with a quickness when Daisy Dukes offered..Confused..

I liked the video, thanks for posting, OP.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>