BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

sister throws boiling water down brothers back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:25pm
If he would have tap danced on her head once he got better...I wouldn't be mad.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:40pm
It looks like he got skin grafts on the part of the skin that looks like a mesh, which means he was in the hospital for weeks recovering. Ya....that video should have ended with RIP to whatever her name is. No excuses for this. Wouldn't be surprised if she is the one that posted the video and with the Alanis Morissette playing in the background as her way of making up for it as well as to warn others. Dead I can see her dumb ass doing that. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:42pm
The music....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:07pm
Wouldve beAt the living sh*t out of her and camera person
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:08pm
I don't believe.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:47pm
I don't recall ever being this STUPID at 12 years old. Did she not know that there was a strong possibility that she would peel his skin off or did she not care? Again, not a fan of beating children but this child would be seeing stars
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:51pm
first i would of upped the ante of her life insurance policy and wait awhille    ESCALADE..fully loaded courtesy of so and so...

and did you hear her speak at the beginning of the video?Confused
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:52pm
This video is awful... the way he arched his back... the friend's look. He just fell on the floor; the pain he felt over some dumb challenge.
I wanna know if her parents beat her, because I would have, even though I have decided I wouldn't hit my kids - I would beat an idiot like her. The poor guy is scarred thanks to a dumb b1tch.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:57pm
So that hot water challenge is real. OMG they have so many videos on youtube of dumb people sticking their hands in pots of hot water on the stove. Someone commented on her video saying she was suppose to use hot water not boiling hot water Ermm

Someone else said: 

That music got me feeling like I gotta donate some sh*t to him

Dead Cry

Edited by keepgrowing - Jun 10 2014 at 8:59pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 9:06pm
No respect. My little brother would never do nothing like that to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>