BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

sister throws boiling water down brothers back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:38pm
The person telling her to go could have stopped it. She would find herself bald.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I would of went to jail

you wouldve been rolling on the ground, crying out in pain, just like he was.LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:56pm
the way his back arched and the way he fell to the ground kinda hurt me…. Ouch
ive never heard of/seen this challenge but i refuse to believe that she didnt know that, that would really hurt him. 

she deserves to get that ass BEAT. 

I wanna know what happened afterwards too… like are they still cool? what did he do after he recuperated? what did the parents do…? she doesnt look that young to me.. 
Ouch
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:05pm
WTF? She did this to him???? when he wasn't expecting it???!?! I can't. A baby knows that ovens can be hot and burns...these kids are ridiculous nowadays.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:17pm
Folks just record and post any and everything smh... Rather than recording that mess they should have told her not to do it!
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:23pm
sooooo was the other person recording another 12yr old cuz I am puzzled as to why they did stop her......Dead@ that music tho
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:29pm
Sleepy i dont even know what i would've done to her. probably pull out every one of those hairs...one at a time until i decided on something. AngryAngryAngry

why would you do that?? like..WTF
why are kids so stupid?? 

i had a burn from my hand to my elbow when i was younger..thank goodness it healed and isnt disfigured lookin or anything. geez..look at his skin on his arm pit.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:38pm
I have taught 4th graders with better sense than this stupid child has.  If something is hot, one does not need to make the leap that perhaps it is not a good idea to throw it on someone.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:14pm
That was just dumb as Hayell . Can they just take down that stupid site for goodness sakes.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:22pm
That's that hurt. That sh*t hurts I've spilled boiling water on myself before and it's not a nice feeling at all. I think I would've whooped her behind after I got myself together.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>