Perfect Hair Collection

sirius black is a racist sympathizer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sirius black is a racist sympathizer
    Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:54am

Maybe Gary Oldman should've stuck to a script.

The "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" star launched into a profanity-laced defense of scandal-scarred actors Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin in an interview with Playboy magazine, calling the political correctness that pervades Hollywood "crap."

"I don't know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we've all said those things," the 56-year-old actor told the men's magazine in the July/August issue that hits stands Friday. "We're all f-----g hypocrites. That's what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n----r or that J--? I'm being brutally honest here. It's the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy."

Gibson hasn't enjoyed too much support from his Hollywood peers after audio secretly recorded by baby mama Oksana Grigorieva which included threats and racial slurs. That came four years after Gibson launched into an anti-Semitic tirade when a police officer pulled him over during a DUI arrest.

"Alec (Baldwin) calling someone an F-- in the street while he's pissed off coming out of his building because they won't leave him alone. I don't blame him," he told Playboy of the "30 Rock" actor's infamous use of a homophobic slur last year after being provoked by a paparazzo.

"So they persecute. Mel Gibson is in a town that's run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he's actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him-and doesn't need to feed him anymore because he's got enough dough.

"He's like an outcast, a leper, you know? But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn't turned and said, "That f---- kraut" or "F--- those Germans," whatever it is? We all hide and try to be so politically correct. That's what gets me. It's just the sheer hypocrisy of everyone, that we all stand on this thing going, 'Isn't that shocking?'"

At that point in the interview, the British actor seemed to realize that his own words could be construed as shocking.

"You have to edit and cut half of what I've said, because it's going to make me sound like a bigot," Oldman told his interviewer.

The self-described Libertarian, however, didn't try to backtrack, continuing to blast Hollywood and the culture at large for what he called a "double standard."

He lamented that that left-leaning comedians like Bill Maher joked about Ellen DeGeneres being a lesbian under the guise of satire, while Baldwin got vilified for saying the same thing. And that Academy voters who didn't support "12 Years a Slave" were labeled racists.

Oldman, though, was quick to emphasize that he's not railing against those specific examples, but just dishonesty in general. For example, while he clearly doesn't support Hillary Clinton for President - alluding to a parallel with one his past movies, "The Contender" - it isn't because she's a woman.

"I do have particular views and opinions that most of this town doesn't share, but it's not like I'm a fascist or a racist," Oldman told Playboy. "There's nothing like that in my history."

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 10:20am
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????

Oh the actor, i thought this was the twitter acct for sirius black. Embarrassed Should have let him have the dementor's kiss and not be able to speak for the rest of his life. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:15am
Damn Commissioner Gordon, why it gotta be like that‽
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:19am
Sirius, Commissioner Gordon, why you gotta be like that...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Sirius, Commissioner Gordon, why you gotta be like that...

how is this SO funny to me?CryCryCryCryCry the heat is messing with my brain again
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:42am
welp thats his last movie
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 11:55am
Ugh, so disappointing.  
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:45pm
the hypocrisy of wanting to wallow in being a racist bigot but not wanting to be seen as a racist bigot 

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:01pm
theres this weird influx of brits coming here telling  americans how *&%^$#@Eed up we are.  i mean yeah its true but does he even have his freedom papers?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:18pm
Oh good.  Now I can watch this new planet of the apes movie on bootleg and skip the full price ticket. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic