BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Siohvaughn protesting against.....Dwyane Wade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The lady is attending law School while Fighting a jerk ?

The ex-wife of basketball star Dwyane Wade says she’s owed at least $1 million from endorsements and other income, alleging in a lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court last week that Wade has engaged in a conspiracy to deprive her of the money.

Siohvaughn Wade is suing her former husband, his attorney, his financial adviser and companies with which she believes he has endorsement deals for allegedly refusing to uphold an agreement that required the money to placed in a joint bank account.

The suit alleges the ex-couple had a contract that required that all of the Miami Heat shooting guard’s income from endorsements and marketing contracts plus half of his July 2006 NBA contract income be deposited directly into a “mutual account.”

Instead, the lawsuit alleges, Wade and his agents and attorneys have made an “end run” around the agreement by deciding “when and how much of those funds should be deposited into the mutually agreed upon account.”

The documents filed also claim Siohvaughn is having some money problems and is having a difficult time paying her mortgage and the insurance on her home and car. She’s currently in law school and says her coursework prevents her from working.

I worked and went to Law School and made it happen with MUCH less than $25k month!

Mutha*&%^$#@Ea please....

And which law school is she attending? Kennedy-King?
Are you a millionaire Attorney now ? Do you have children ? Have you ever been in anything close to her relationship from what we only think is true about her based on Media reports ? The lady is going through a nervous break down . Count your blessings instead of judging a person you don't  know . We all could loose everything in a blink of the Eye .. She may be wrong also , but i can't imagine loosing my children and wealth while a man i stood buy for years, hoe talks about me in public and he looks to other way .

What I've done and what I'm doing isnt the focus of this thread because my ass wasnt sitting in the hot sun of Chicago with a sign asking for more money on top of the money I already have..... My point was the fact that if you are getting $25K a month, you can downgrade your lifestyle to something within her "tight budget" of $300K/year (which is almost 2 times the average salary of a Chicago attorney) and take care of your business. I finished law school making less than $100K a year, so what's her struggle? Let's be real...
You're going through a major breakdown but you are competent enough to stay in law school? You seek attention from media and the same people judging you but you can't seek psychological and spiritual guidance? ***DEAD GIVEAWAY**
India? You and the Joel Osteen sermon you just attempted to justify can have a carseat strapped backseat on this one because the reality of it is, her issue isnt about being homeless and living an insufficient or deprived life. Not sure the last time you drove the streets of Chicago but there are plenty of people making it work with less than $25K/month.
She isn't asking for a home or food to eat, she asking for millions of dollars to maintain a lifestyle she is no longer afforded as the EX wife of an NBA players. Happens all the time, kids or no kids.
And it isn't about judging her for losing everything, truth is it's all speculation on what type of person she is but her "cry for help" wont dismiss the idea that Karma is a bitch and this could be the 10 fold coming back to her.  There are tons of other ways to go about this. She is being an attention whore and at the end of the day, she will never have her family back cause D. Wade has moved on and her "crazy antics" won't help get her kids back either

Still Love Ya, India. Heart

I still love you also . I based my op without knowing anything really about the couple . I am not a fan of joe , but huuby follows the man .I read he stop paying his court order agreement .  You ladies are going to make me read all of the topics on the couple to have a better understanding . I can't help but feel sorry for her with little i know .Hug . Cry

Edited by india100 - Jul 20 2013 at 11:50pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Don't know if this was already posted yet:

Shocked I never saw the video until now . Why would she speak to the media in a open place like that ? She gave the man all he will need to win in court . Lord is that her family members with her ? Cry
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:30am
Wonder If Gabby threw some roots on Sio even tho Wade got those children Gabby wants her completely gone
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 9:22am
is gabby haitian
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:31am
In the video she said she don't care about the money but about her "freedom". She mad that Wade put her kids into basketball camp during her visitation rights. She flew to Fl to visit them and she was notified that she couldn't because of that. And now she in the street.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:34am
Shocked @ those videos.  hmmmmmmmmm Geek
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

is gabby haitian

I've always wondered myself. Her name sounds Haitian. But then again, she has the kind of name that could be English as well.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:49am
boo hoo, no man/woman can stop a man/woman from seeing there child, as ive seen said here by a few bhm members. no ?
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:01am
I wish she'd take some of that 25K a month and get professional help because she needs it.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:09am
So what I got out of her video is that she is homeless because she won't agree to the settlement. In addition, she needs to get a different attorney.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>
  Share Topic