Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Siohvaughn protesting against.....Dwyane Wade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:38pm
Could Iyanla help her?
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:46pm
Bwom I just said that to my SO
I just said maybe she could help her
She's a beautiful woman
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

She basically lost everything. What do you expect her to do? She was with this fool since she was young. Basically highschool sweethearts. I feel so bad for her. She invested so much in him and the family. She probably cheated to get some affection from a man becos d-wade was always on the road and in another womans crotch. Money changes people. Gabby needs to pray the cycle doesn't continue.

Pretty much. She is clearly having a mental breakdown and she clearly needs help. But I don't understand how other women cannot see how something like this could happen. Some people are just more vulnerable than others by nature. This Wade dude was her whole world and she doesn't seem to be able to turn the page. Divorce is traumatic but losing your kids too? I can't imagine. She needs help, not scorn.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Could Iyanla help her?

possibly

either that or strong medications
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:05pm
^^Nothing wrong with medication if she's clinically depressed. She probably needs hospitalization at this point.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:11pm
I think you're right.  At any rate, I hope she gets the help she needs.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:17pm
Don't know if this was already posted yet:

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:21pm

Hopefully you can see this vid at the bottom of this link.

Edited by Nisha - Jul 20 2013 at 7:22pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:57pm
In her own words. This bish is singing like a canary. Lol

Edited by mzmee - Jul 20 2013 at 7:58pm
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The lady is attending law School while Fighting a jerk ?

The ex-wife of basketball star Dwyane Wade says she’s owed at least $1 million from endorsements and other income, alleging in a lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court last week that Wade has engaged in a conspiracy to deprive her of the money.

Siohvaughn Wade is suing her former husband, his attorney, his financial adviser and companies with which she believes he has endorsement deals for allegedly refusing to uphold an agreement that required the money to placed in a joint bank account.

The suit alleges the ex-couple had a contract that required that all of the Miami Heat shooting guard’s income from endorsements and marketing contracts plus half of his July 2006 NBA contract income be deposited directly into a “mutual account.”

Instead, the lawsuit alleges, Wade and his agents and attorneys have made an “end run” around the agreement by deciding “when and how much of those funds should be deposited into the mutually agreed upon account.”

The documents filed also claim Siohvaughn is having some money problems and is having a difficult time paying her mortgage and the insurance on her home and car. She’s currently in law school and says her coursework prevents her from working.

I worked and went to Law School and made it happen with MUCH less than $25k month!

Mutha*&%^$#@Ea please....

And which law school is she attending? Kennedy-King?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
  Share Topic