BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Siohvaughn protesting against.....Dwyane Wade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

she gets 25k a month plus another 10k for expenses

jr.

35k a month but she's on the streets?? The fuck is she doing with that money?
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:29am
Girl!!!
She let DWade get the best of her and its pitiful.

It's time she move on she gets enough coins to do so.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:33am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

she gets 25k a month plus another 10k for expenses

jr.

Junior darling.  If the young lady is indeed having a nervous breakdown is it appropriate to reduce her to the level of bish?   This is clearly a time for understanding and compassion *shakes finger*

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:18am
I'd be devastated if another woman was raising my kids. Let's hope she went broke trying to pay for lawyers to get them back. There is no explanation for sitting on a street in 100 deg weather wearing a sweatsuit other than mental breakdown. . Hope her family gets her some help.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:44am
i stopped caring about this case once he got his kids

tis woman was clearly off her head when they were together and was reported to have being abusive to teh boys when she had visitation rights, if i recall correctly

trying to shame him will not work,

i think d wade is an understanding dude re: his personal life and wouldnt have turned his back this way if something wasnt seriously wrong

i also give him credit for taking the high road and keeping mum
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:41am

For now though, the single mother is focused on completing her law degree and struggling to survive on minimal spousal support from Dwyane which she claims “isn’t enough to pay my bills.” That point aside, I do feel for Siohvaughn and the losses she hasn’t yet been able to put behind her. What do you think about her latest interview?

If this isnt about the money then what is it about? If she is trying to show the world that Dwyane isnt the angel everyone thinks he is thats going to be a losing battle. Everything done is the dark will come to light. She needs to worry about herself.  and if it wasnt Gabby it would be another woman.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 9:51am
She needs therapy because she is not okay and her reasoning isn't either.  Like someone said, she appears to be having a mental breakdown.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:48am
I think I am really projecting in this thread.  Long story but this happened to my cousin.  She only agreed to take meds because her oldest moved back home after completing his degree and she was scaring the younger ones so much.  I'm mad as fck at this nikkah because he didn't tell us how bad she was doing after my aunt died and the next thing you know he drops her off at the mental institution, moves in with the chick he's been seeing and THEN calls us talking about he can't do it no more.  They been together since their teens.  She had just melted completely the fck down and we had no idea what was going on.   Everytime he gave her money she went downtown and started handing it out to homeless people giving speeches about crazy sh*t.   Now he wants to complain about the new chick TO HER because before cuz started going down hill she catered to him and took really good care of the herself, the kids and her man.   It is so heartbreaking.   I wish she would just let that negro go but I don't know if she ever will.  Too much loss.

Maybe D-Wades wife isn't crazy but when I see black women downtown making a spectacle of themselves it will always be my first reaction. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 11:01am
She basically lost everything. What do you expect her to do? She was with this fool since she was young. Basically highschool sweethearts. I feel so bad for her. She invested so much in him and the family. She probably cheated to get some affection from a man becos d-wade was always on the road and in another womans crotch. Money changes people. Gabby needs to pray the cycle doesn't continue.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 11:16am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/d-wade-got-his-kids_topic302958.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/siohvaughn-wade-taken-into-custody_topic258384.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/wade-sues-estranged-wife-attorneys_topic178164.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/siohvaughn-wade-an-unfit-mother_topic250824.html

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>
  Share Topic