Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sinkhole swallows man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

this is legit one of my beggest fears

jr.

Mine too. I'm ignorant can someone enlighten me on how this ish happens in the first place? Like is it that damn random? Confused

That poor family.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:05pm
i don't know who people call if they want to check the erosion levels under their home but if i lived in a coastal area like tampa with all that groundwater i'd definitely be checkin.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 01 2013 at 8:05pm
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:33am
so sad i was watching on CNN and the man was crying as they have not found his brother and think he is dead...I feel so bad for them.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:31am
i thought this only happened in movies....po man

Jazmin89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jazmin89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

this is legit one of my beggest fears

jr.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:15am

Edited by Guidette - Mar 02 2013 at 6:40pm
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:53pm
So where is he, is the hole that deep? Or is he crushed under rubble, why can't they find him?
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:25pm
They called of the search bc the hole is getting bigger. my warmest thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

They called of the search bc the hole is getting bigger. my warmest thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
I guess they are going to leave the man in the hole as a burial . Poor family . I Think the entire area should be demolish before it happens again . Imagine the lost and no proper burial . Broken Heart

SEFFNER, Fla. (AP) — The effort to find the body of a Florida man who was swallowed by a sinkhole under his Florida home was called off Saturday and crews planned to begin demolishing the four-bedroom house.

The 20-foot-wide opening of the sinkhole is almost completely covered by the house and rescuers feared it would collapse on them if they tried to search for Jeff Bush, 37. Crews were testing the unstable ground surrounding the home and evacuated two neighboring homes as a precaution.

Hillsborough County Administrator Mike Merrill said heavy equipment would be brought in to begin the demolition Sunday morning.

"At this point it's really not possible to recover the body," Merrill said, later adding "we're dealing with a very unusual sinkhole."

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:33pm
Shocked Wow I been living in and old house for years and our backyard has a small water hole like and it seems like that area is not level or something. We need to move. I hope they at least find his body. I can't imagine how scary that could be.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic