Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Single Parent Homes Are Why Blacks/Hispanic Fail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Single Parent Homes Are Why Blacks/Hispanic Fail

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Where's his proof that Black and Mexican families "encourage failure"?????

I need to see those receipts real quick fast!

This!
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:23pm
White kids are f*cking idiots with good study habits

Really, all articles like these do are further cloud the myth that White people are superior
I really hate these studies that only focus on half of the problem

White people will never take responsibility for their part in the destruction of the Black community
F*CK these "studies"

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 11 2012 at 12:25pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:24pm
Alias I agree bc I feel the same way about Asians...they have superior study habits but this does not make them inherently more intelligent whatsoever. There's still a problem without our culture that black student/parent involvement is so low.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:24pm
As hard as this is to hear.... The statistics show that this is true. Do your own research and see for yourself. I hate to say it but we as black people need to do better. BLACK WOMEN: If a man is willing to get you pregnant and take care of you both for the next 18 years. Why can't he just go ahead and marry you?
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:26pm
this is a  smokescreen

every once in a while, white folks love throwing our sh*t out there to make themselves feel superior when things aren't going too well for him (obama's second term)

fck em

jr.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:27pm
I'm from a single parent household & have a degree & a masters... So does my best friend...

Hmm I definitely do see a pattern of failure there.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:27pm
Yall really don't understand that this isn't a black thing....this is a broke thing.
If your parents are failures you probably will be too.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:28pm
Was just waiting for the other side to come in but personally I don't see where in todays black culture are the pushing for intelligence to be the main factor.. When I was growing up I was picked on because I was smarter than other kids nor was my family pushing me to remain smart AP classes.. I only did them because regular classes bored the crap out of me
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:28pm
You will never hear me deny this

It's so much more complex than that. Like, for once, let's talk about interests and hope

Black kids are growing up in a country that they know is hostile (and disinterested at the least) to them and yet that's not suppose to affect the way they see themselves, their futures, their possibilities and their interests?

Also, many Black kids aren't even given a serious chance to be put into Science and Math classes. They show any hint of needing "extra" help and they passed off as "average" or "slow"

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Alias I agree bc I feel the same way about Asians...they have superior study habits but this does not make them inherently more intelligent whatsoever. There's still a problem without our culture that black student/parent involvement is so low.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yall really don't understand that this isn't a black thing....this is a broke thing.
If your parents are failures you probably will be too.

well if economically blacks are not doing well as a whole...makes sense that their kids won't either
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic