Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Single Motherhood is Natural. Marriage is Man-made
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Single Motherhood is Natural. Marriage is Man-made

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:53am
MACULAR DEGENERATION IS NATURAL. 

IDK what they're getting at with the term "natural". And if it's indeed "natural".....so? 
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:04am
el oh el
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:23am
I ain't even watched that video. People need to stop trying to normalize their dysfunction. If you're a single mom, fine. That's how things worked out for you and ain't nothing to be ashamed of there. If anything, you're a strong woman for making it work. But making an argument for single motherhood as the ultimate model based on some dubious biological theories? Lawd.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:38am
The industrialization of nations and social economics has changed so much over hundreds and even thousands of years that there is no real argument here.  Maybe your man wasn't in your face all the damn time to fight with when he was fighting lions and tigers and bears trying to bring that meat home.  Women were probably so happy to see his ass alive after a day's work that who's going to bitch about dishes?

But now we BOTH working so why are the kids and homemaking left to the woman?  That sh*t ain't natural.  We both here putting in the same outside the house but not in it?  Of COURSE singleness is going to make more sense to some.

A person used to be employed based on muscle.  Can you do the work?  Now the work ain't swinging a jackhammer, it's sitting behind a computer and women and men are equal contenders though we're only paid 84 cents to their dollar.  I think the reason marriage turns a lot of folks off is it is a bad deal for women most of the time.  

That said, I love our setup and will take marriage for $1,000 Alex.  We equal up in here.  He works Sunday, Monday, Tuesday; I work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.  We both work 12-hour shifts so that's full-time.  One of us is always home with the kids and that person who is off is responsible for getting them off to school, feeding them, running they lil behinds around to their activities, cooking, cleaning, etc.  It works for us.

And there are benefits to boot.  One of which that is no small thing is not worrying about when and how you're getting the next piece of ass which a natural concern.

Oh, and I ain't watch that video therefore my post may have completely missed any points made by said video and be completely off topic.  Shoot me.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:36am
Teo parent homes with a postive reinforced lifestyle makes children more stable and balanced then not together. Studies prove this timr and time again
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345