BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Single mom of 4 has her foodstamps cut by 96%

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:30pm
Obama appointed the former head counsel for Monsanto to the Supreme Court?
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i will never understand why people stay pressed over other people/children getting food stamps.  it's disgusting, imo, actually...

Chile.   The piss-tivity is skrong. 

I can't even do it no more.   Who knows.  Maybe I'll care again next week when I see some hypocritical font. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:02pm
FTR (even though I don't think y'all are talking about me) I don't have any problem with black folks getting food stamps. As long as they are available, get em.

How many years did black folk work without getting paid?
How many years have black folk been getting paid without working?

Until those numbers are equal OR they cut each one of us a big ass check, bleed em dry.

However comma I'm gettin real sick of hearing how you can't feed your 4 kids just 5 meals during the week, 6 on the weekends (and provide the occasional holiday ham) with 400 - 700 hundred dollars.

I'm getting even sicker of all these lil mouths full of silver caps waddling around clutching 20 oz bottles of Pepsi, tryina be the Beyonce commercial but only managing the 1st half of each verse cuz they outta breath. <----True story.  Disapprove
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:16pm
farra i agree.  we gotta do better with feeding our children.  i really want black folks to jump on hydroponics...sigh...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:20pm

farra i agree.  we gotta do better with feeding our children.  i really want black folks to jump on hydroponics...sigh...

I think we should make some type of collective thread where this is discussed, gardening types, low priced meals that aren't made from sub-par/low-calorie food.

$500 on low quality food v.s. nutritionally dense food...for five people? That takes work and practice. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:21pm

I can't wait to move and start our hydro grows.  I promise to start a thread with pics and everything from set-up to grows.  Hopefully me and you can get it poppin in 2014!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

FTR (even though I don't think y'all are talking about me)

Yes YOU!!!!

LOL - nah, you  make me smile.  I don't know who can't make 400-700 into amazing meals for a family.  They either don't know how to cook or how to shop.   I wish that was more of a focus in services provided.   Instead of doing drug testing of recipients do some shopping/cooking workshops. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I can't wait to move and start our hydro grows.  I promise to start a thread with pics and everything from set-up to grows.  Hopefully me and you can get it poppin in 2014!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaas hunny! i plan to do the same. Clap
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

FTR (even though I don't think y'all are talking about me) I don't have any problem with black folks getting food stamps. As long as they are available, get em.

How many years did black folk work without getting paid?
How many years have black folk been getting paid without working?

Until those numbers are equal OR they cut each one of us a big ass check, bleed em dry.

However comma I'm gettin real sick of hearing how you can't feed your 4 kids just 5 meals during the week, 6 on the weekends (and provide the occasional holiday ham) with 400 - 700 hundred dollars.

I'm getting even sicker of all these lil mouths full of silver caps waddling around clutching 20 oz bottles of Pepsi, tryina be the Beyonce commercial but only managing the 1st half of each verse cuz they outta breath. <----True story.  Disapprove

Agree. My kids don't drink sodas at all and they might get about 3 pieces of candy if that out of the whole year. To them yogurt with granola is a treat. I do bake alot though so they get cake and brownies and stuff but even that is rationed out in small portions. People try to call my kids tiny but they are actually very healthy weights they are muscular and slim. The people calling them tiny and saying that they need to eat are the same ones stuffing their kids with micky d french fries and coco cola. They think that their kids being big for their age is a badge of honor but its justchildhood obesity.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:45pm
We need more community gardens especially in the inner-city.  There are so many empty lots in my city that could easily be turned into a vegetable garden. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 19>
  Share Topic