Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Single and 28 n over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

OP what world do you live in? Since when is 28 old???? Studies have shown that in 2013 over 70% of the people that get married before age 35 usually divorce within the first 5 years of marriage. Non merci. Je suis bonne. I'll pass. I'm waiting until the RIGHT ONE comes along. I don't live my life according to other peoples standards.

WTF are you talking about?  I never said 28 was old.  BHM posters always doing the most.  Just answer the damn question and keep it moving.  Gosh.

Shut the f**k up...dumb ass. You need to be smarter about how you word your post. Fyi I did answer the question.... and I'm free to add as much as I like. If you don't like it ....don't respond
Sponsored Links

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:56am
I'm 26 & half & I would like to have both eventually. I would ave liked to be married by 28 but I'm still single so... & I've just started my career & they have placed me in the middle of nowhere so my chances of meeting anyone are slim to none. & my family keeps bugging me about finding a bf because I've been single for a while. They need to stop stressing me out tbh!!!
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:06am

OP what world do you live in? Since when is 28 old???? Studies have shown that in 2013 over 70% of the people that get married before age 35 usually divorce within the first 5 years of marriage. Non merci. Je suis bonne. I'll pass. I'm waiting until the RIGHT ONE comes along. I don't live my life according to other peoples standards.

WTF are you talking about?  I never said 28 was old.  BHM posters always doing the most.  Just answer the damn question and keep it moving.  Gosh.

Shut the f**k up...dumb ass. You need to be smarter about how you word your post. Fyi I did answer the question.... and I'm free to add as much as I like. If you don't like it ....don't respond

Apparently you live in the world of calling strangers childish names over the internet.  You can post statistics, but you can't express your thoughts without calling someone derogatory names.  Class act boo!  Will be sure to avoid your asinine posts from here on. 

Edited by uppitynegroid - Aug 10 2013 at 11:17am
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sounds like a poorly worded op that was supposed to address those that desire to have both, but got responses from those that care bout neither, mostly

however it would depend on what one desires/finds important

people get married later and have kids much later

either way its not shameful to never do both or to desire both but never achieve both

Well the OP stated 28 and over and several people who that doesn't apply to still answered anyway.  It doesn't matter how you word it because whoever wants to comment will comment anyway, and all opinions are interesting whether or not they exactly meet the specific requirements of the OP.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:40pm

Apparently you live in the world of calling strangers childish names over the internet.  You can post statistics, but you can't express your thoughts without calling someone derogatory names.  Class act boo!  Will be sure to avoid your asinine posts from here on. 

Well do what you gotta do mami. Your false "opinion" of me serves no real significance.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:50pm
I might take a break from bhm. Sick of the hostility and rudeness on a damn website.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:54pm
LOL
Don't go Derri...I don't know how or why, but it seems like feelings were caught, lemme go back and read lol.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:17pm
It did get pretty sticky.

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:25pm
OMG you two!LOL Imagine if these online fight were real and on the streets. One day you walking down the street and next thing you know you're in a battle. My silly imagination.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:29pm
Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic