BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Single and 28 n over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TransitAngst View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TransitAngst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:32pm
I'm indifferent to marriage (cool if it happens Party no big deal if it doesn't Cool) and haven't the slightest interest in being a mother so...neither. I'm not 28 yet though. Like a year and a half to go.
Sponsored Links

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:04pm
not having children
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 11:18pm
I'm rolling up on 30 and am happily single. It's a feeling of freedom that is unexplained.

I enjoy the company of others but I cherish my alone time more at this point in my life.

I was married and it was nothing to write home about. It was sometimes a convenience having the in-house and guaranteed companionship but I was more so anticipating to be alone than waiting on him to get home from work.

What I expected to happen in me never did, truly enjoying lifetime companionship.

As far as kids, meh. Kids are cute but it wouldn't be far to a child as I am VERY 'get up and go'. I'd be denying my children that opportunity to have childhood memories in one 'home/school/neighborhood' as I'm moving when an opportunity to grow professionally/financially presents itself.

I'm happy to say I can accept the selfish stage I'm in and mature enough to admit that pulling a child into my paradigm isn't fair.

I'm content with walking around the house butt naked and screwing someone's brains out then laying in bed alone. Judge if u must

Edited by oh_so_moody - Aug 10 2013 at 11:48am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:11am
I'm two years away and I still don't feel the urge to get married. I still haven't got my life together yet.

And kids...I really don't think they're for me
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:35am
I am 23 and single. don't careLOL. My sister is 25 she dont care eitherWink
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 12:54am
26 and a half lol

Both would be nice. Tbh fwiw imho I'd rather have a mini me over marriage before I die. Iontcurr!Approve
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:23am
sounds like a poorly worded op that was supposed to address those that desire to have both, but got responses from those that care bout neither, mostly

however it would depend on what one desires/finds important

people get married later and have kids much later

either way its not shameful to never do both or to desire both but never achieve both
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:59am
Marriage and kids overrated.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:09am
OP what world do you live in? Since when is 28 old???? Studies have shown that in 2013 over 70% of the people that get married before age 35 usually divorce within the first 5 years of marriage. Non merci. Je suis bonne. I'll pass. I'm waiting until the RIGHT ONE comes along. I don't live my life according to other peoples standards.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

OP what world do you live in? Since when is 28 old???? Studies have shown that in 2013 over 70% of the people that get married before age 35 usually divorce within the first 5 years of marriage. Non merci. Je suis bonne. I'll pass. I'm waiting until the RIGHT ONE comes along. I don't live my life according to other peoples standards.

WTF are you talking about?  I never said 28 was old.  BHM posters always doing the most.  Just answer the damn question and keep it moving.  Gosh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic