Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Since people say lightskinded girls are prettier..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Since people say lightskinded girls are prettier..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Honey, I have a science undergrad degree. You've already been exposed as incapable of logical and reasoned debate without insults. Please stay away from law. Actually, just stay away from debate in general. This style of debate is more common among children in the school yard. Please stay in your lane.

please reconcile citing darwing's descent of man to counter my point.  Descent of man is about factors affecting sex selection and how that eventually leads to speciation.  I can see why science turned out not to be your thing, you need information spoon fed to you.  

Insults?  I do forget that i have no idea who is on the other side of the internet sometimes. 
Sponsored Links

jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 3:51pm
[QUOTE=Gkisses]

response in blue

One more thing and Ill be done here because Ive been avoiding this thread. What is the purpose of debating black women about another group of women "on average" being thought to be more attractive than them?

I never said one group is better than another, i said one group has an advantage because they are products of multiple ethnicities, which increases the amount of people that sees them as familiar and date-able.  The "group" will do better when it comes to attracting mates because they start out with a number advantage.

What out come is beneficial? One where they all admit to being inferior? Why in the hell would they?

This thread was already going strong before i came in, and another one will come up when i am gone.  I was just trying to explain where the light-skinned is prettier notion comes from.  It should have no influence on anyone, it just is.  If a thread about short people comes up on a guys forum i'll have no issue pointing to the facts and evidence that short people are at a significant disadvantage.  If a short person takes that as a reason to feel inferior then that person has issues. 

These types of argument are all around ignorant. You cant even begin to say that white ppl are globally thought of as being the most attractive without addressing the fact that the attractiveness is due to their perceived power and the propaganda  pushed down the throats of minorities for centuries. It is not as if there was some even playing field in the world of self image and we got together and voted  that all whites or anything graced with the essence of whiteness would on average be better than anything else.

This is a different topic all together.  In my first or second post, i limited my observation to western countries for this reason.  Plus I never took a stance on whether it is fair/right or nothing, i am just stating what happens in practice and tried to explain it. 

Instead of wondering why its so hard to convince  blk women that they " on average" are not better looking than a person of mixed race or other....research why you as a blk male find it so easy to believe it. Im sure there are numbers to address it.

Again we've established this is not a black only thing and definitely not a male only thing.  And it has been mentioned over and over why it is not just a black issue, blacks just seem to be more touchy about the subject.  I personally do not have a need ignore an inconvenient fact.  If it is something that might go against me, i find my away around it or deal with it.  This particular issue doesn't even affect my dating habit as it should not affect anyone just like people did not start falling off the planet the moment they learned the earth is round. 

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 3:55pm
goodness...
Unhappy
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:01pm
Jimmy you shoulda been had shut the f*ck up.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Jimmy you shoulda been had shut the f*ck up.

Clap
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:02pm
Y'all beating the outta this horse........
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:05pm
How the fkdid this reach 38 pages after one day?
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:07pm
why the hell is this shyt 38 pgs?
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

why the hell is this shyt 38 pgs?

Same sht I was thinking. I skimmed the last 3 pages and it aint sht...Let me go repent in the corner my ass JUST came from church lol.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 4:19pm
can ya'll O's just go ahead and admit that ya'll ugly and at a disadvantage so that this thread can die Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 41>