Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Since people say lightskinded girls are prettier..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Since people say lightskinded girls are prettier..

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 41>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76584
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:21pm
For instance Jimmy, if you look toward representation of Blacks in the media, a large portion of Blacks represented are of mixed race. This is despite the fact that proportionally, mixed are people represent a relatively low number of Blacks. (I know, most Black people have mixed ancestry, but phenotypically speaking, most Black people aren't mixed.) This supports the view that their standard of beauty is preferred, or they are seen as more beautiful. That would support your point of preference, but that doesn't occur until you change the sampling body, which is what I've been saying. To make your point true, to find any data that supports it, the sampling body must be changed. Are you following, or not?

Edited by Limalady - May 25 2013 at 7:23pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 15 2009
Location: e-land
Status: Offline
Points: 52312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

sache why have you been labeled as homosexual?


Because he is sexually attracted to his same sex.


<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;">





I see you started young. How old were you in this pic? You look fierce girl....
Back to Top
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 15 2009
Location: e-land
Status: Offline
Points: 52312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:


duh!

on average mixed people will appeal to a wider range of people...this is a fact!  but it does not mean every mixed person is more attractive, it doesn't necessarily equate to mixed people being inherently more attractive, BUT...in practice it means mixed people do better.  Just like tall men have an easier time at attracting women. 

I am not making inaccurate statement people just want to get their pitchforks and get mad for no reason.


lol
welcome to the site.


i guess you agree then.

aren't mixed people the ones always talking about being ostracized by each group they're a part of?  there are lots of mixed people tears...the world is not their oyster.  jimmy is sounding so coontrived right now.

Back to Top
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 28 2013
Location: africa
Status: Offline
Points: 6485
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:



I think I am trolling you. But I still think you are wrong. I get what you are saying. You are saying that mixed people can appeal to more people "statistically." Ok, it should be that way. What data supports that? As it stands, White beauty is the most universal. That is supported by most evaluations of beauty.


I am not wrong.  its just that race and skin color or whatever is so controversial because its something we have no control over people are too quick to get mad without paying attention. If white beauty is the most universal then doesn't it stand to reason that minorities that are hybrids will then be more appealing?

What you said in your last post is not that different from my point.
Back to Top
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 28 2013
Location: africa
Status: Offline
Points: 6485
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

For instance Jimmy, if you look toward representation of Blacks in the media, a large portion of Blacks represented are of mixed race. This is despite the fact that proportionally, mixed are people represent a relatively low number of Blacks. (I know, most Black people have mixed ancestry, but phenotypically speaking, most Black people aren't mixed.) This supports the view that their standard of beauty is preferred, or they are seen as more beautiful. That would support your point of preference, but that doesn't occur until you change the sampling body, which is what I've been saying. To make your point true, to find any data that supports it, the sampling body must be changed. Are you following, or not?


What sample?  I think it holds true across the board but you cannot look at the overall population you have to look at the mixed black/asian/whites in IR relative to nonmixed ones in IR. 

there is no readily available data that we can look at. 

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing i just find it funny that people disagreed without actually offering a reasonable counter argument till now. 
Back to Top
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Arizona
Status: Offline
Points: 5848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:



I think I am trolling you. But I still think you are wrong. I get what you are saying. You are saying that mixed people can appeal to more people "statistically." Ok, it should be that way. What data supports that? As it stands, White beauty is the most universal. That is supported by most evaluations of beauty.


I am not wrong.  its just that race and skin color or whatever is so controversial because its something we have no control over people are too quick to get mad without paying attention. If white beauty is the most universal then doesn't it stand to reason that minorities that are hybrids will then be more appealing?

What you said in your last post is not that different from my point.
 
More appealing to who?
 
Back to Top
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2010
Location: Fanm Sa Move
Status: Offline
Points: 98188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:48pm
are y'all seriously talking about how mixed people are better looking???
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76584
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:



I think I am trolling you. But I still think you are wrong. I get what you are saying. You are saying that mixed people can appeal to more people "statistically." Ok, it should be that way. What data supports that? As it stands, White beauty is the most universal. That is supported by most evaluations of beauty.


I am not wrong.  its just that race and skin color or whatever is so controversial because its something we have no control over people are too quick to get mad without paying attention. If white beauty is the most universal then doesn't it stand to reason that minorities that are hybrids will then be more appealing?

What you said in your last post is not that different from my point.
 
More appealing to who?
 
 
That has been my point the whole time. He is missing it. It is only true within that minority community, because of the universal preference for White beauty, not because of "hybrid fitness" and not because mixed people are more attractive. If that were true, the same preference would translate into the White community, which it does not.
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 76584
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:54pm
This roughly sums it up Jimmy.

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't really think anybody checkin' for mixed raced folks outside of coon ass blacks. 

You said this, which is wrong, and which started the discussion.
 
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Yes on average light skinned blacks are more attractive, just like Asian hapas tend to be more attractive.  something about hybrid fitness and variation....

BUMP
 
My point is that  your point is only true from a minority perspective. That is all. You were asserting that this is true on average or overall, and that is wrong. It is only true from a certain minority perspective.
Back to Top
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 28 2013
Location: africa
Status: Offline
Points: 6485
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

 
That has been my point the whole time. He is missing it. It is only true within that minority community, because of the universal preference for White beauty, not because of "hybrid fitness" and not because mixed people are more attractive. If that were true, the same preference would translate into the White community, which it does not.


we were making so much progress now you don go ruin it. 

It does translate but its even harder to detect because it gets diluted, there are about 6 times as many whites in comparison to blacks.  Even then the question you have to answer to find out for sure isn't why aren't white people dating or marrying mixed people or why are there so many white women voted into some top100 list.  it is the relative occurrence of relationships/dating/hookingup between group A and group B vs.  group A and group A/B mix vs. group B and group A/B mix that is of interest. 

You agree with me on all the basic premise but you are unwilling to agree with the conclusion. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 41>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down