Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Since people say lightskinded girls are prettier..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Since people say lightskinded girls are prettier..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Lord, Lord, Why Did You Make Me Black?

Why did You make me someone the world wants to hold back ?
Black is the color of dirty clothes ; the color of grimy hands and feet.
Black is the color of darkness ; the color of tire-beaten streets.
Why did you give me thick lips, a broad nose and kinky hair ?
Why did You make me someone who receives the hatred stare ?
Black is the color of a bruised eye when somebody gets hurt.
Black is the color of darkness. Black is the color of dirt.
How come my bone structure’s so thick ; my hips and cheeks are high ?
How come my eyes are brown and not the color of the daylight sky ?
Why do people think I’m useless ? How come I feel so used ?
Why do some people see my skin and think I should be abused ?
Lord, I just don’t understand ; What is it about my skin ?
Why do some people want to hate me and not know the person within ?
Black is what people are "listed", when others want to keep them away.
Black is the color of shadows cast. Black is the end of the day.
Lord, You know, my own people mistreat me ;
and I know this just isn't right. They don’t like my hair or the way I look.
They say I’m too dark or too light.
Lord, Don’t You think it’s time for You to make a change ?
Why don’t You re-do creation and make everyone the same ?

(God answered :)
Why did I make you black ? Why did I make you black ?
Get off your knees and look around. Tell Me, what do you see ?
I didn't make you in the image of darkness. I made you in the Likeness of ME !
I made you the color of coal from which beautiful diamonds are formed.
I made you the color of oil, the black-gold that keeps people warm.
I made you from the rich, dark earth that can grow the food you need.
Your color’s the same as the panther’s, known for beauty and speed.
Your color’s the same as the Black stallion, a majestic animal is he.
I didn't make you in the Image of darkness, I made you in the Likeness of ME !
All the colors of a Heavenly Rainbow can be found throughout every nation ; And when all those colors 
were blended well,
YOU BECAME MY GREATEST CREATION.
Your hair is the texture of lamb’s wool, such a humble, little creature is he.
I am the Shepherd who watches them. I am the One who will watch over thee.
You are the color of midnight-sky, I put the stars’ glitter in your eyes.
There’s a smile hidden behind your pain that’s the reason your cheeks are high.
You are the color of dark clouds formed when I send My strongest weather.
I made your lips full so when you kiss the one you love they will remember.
Your stature is strong ; your bone structure, thick to withstand the burdens of time.
The reflection you see in the mirror...
The Image looking back at you is MINE !

Real line...kissing a thin lipped person is one of the worst feelings in the world. 
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Jimmy that may not quite be true... for example I found that white men and other races of men who want a black woman, tend to want her to be clearly black as opposed to mixed. I also found that whites are often "nicer " to dark skinned blacks and snarky with mixed folks... As if they are saying "Ive got to put your red ass in youse place nigra"

SO the flip side of that is that mixed folks get it from blacks and they get it from other races TOO... Folk feel like they HAVE TO BE NICE to stereotypically black folk so as not to be accused of being racist. .But they feel entitled to show their real feelings when dealing with mixed folk. (They don't feel like they have to cloak it so much or TRY to be nice so much with mixed folk )

gurl eff your postLOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Jimmy where are your parents from?

LOL, I'm curious to know this too. We need more info to unravel the source of his pathology, lol
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:05pm

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Sir, you can hurl accusations and generalizations, but it doesn't make your point any more true. This topic isn't controversial to me. All I do is think critically. I'm a first generation born American of African decent. My people are seen as the bottom, so I accepted who and what I was a long time ago. You assertions don't hurt me. I don't care, but your assertions are WRONG. My point was that asserting a certain group's beauty as superior is misguided, as the preferences you see have other variables. If you can't see that, then nothing I type can help you. Why don't YOU think more critically before YOU type.

No one said one group is superior i said mixed people have features that appeals to a larger percentage of a population because they are a product of two different backgrounds.  They will have a LARGER pool of suitors and have better odds. 

I only spoke in probabilistic terms, you are the one adding superiority and other fancy words to it. 

The implication of these statements below

Those are examples of the hybrid advantage, no plain old white, "black" or asian girl will ever be able to compete with those

I said all women white, black and Asian are at a disadvantage because mixed people are viewed more favorably across the board.

is that mixed women are viewed on the whole as more attractive (in other words, having superior beauty). My point was that there is no quantitative data to support this assertion. To the contrary, most evaluations of beauty show a preference for White beauty. Hence, your point is wrong. There is no emotion involved. This is purely from an objective stand point. If you changed your sampling body (i.e. from a minority perspective), then your assertion would be true. Are we on the same page, or should I explain this further?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:08pm
So is lady arian and le Madonna the same person?
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:08pm
i kinda get what jimmy was trying to say 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:10pm
summary?
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:13pm

Do you understand that on average most men date and marry women of their own race, not mixed race? Do you understand that on average White women are selected as the most attractive in polls, beauty contests, and account for most models (not mixed women)? Do you understand that you haven't posted one piece of quantitative data to support your point? All you've done is counter my points with your opinions. I understand, but I'm not sure you understand.

are you trolling me?  cos i am getting baffled

I am sure i've addressed your first question several times, IR is not that common in the grand scheme of things. 

Do you understand that said mixed people are at a very low frequency relative to black, whites or asians therefore should not be expected to be on any top 100 list?  why do you keep mentioning this? 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:17pm

Do you understand that on average most men date and marry women of their own race, not mixed race? Do you understand that on average White women are selected as the most attractive in polls, beauty contests, and account for most models (not mixed women)? Do you understand that you haven't posted one piece of quantitative data to support your point? All you've done is counter my points with your opinions. I understand, but I'm not sure you understand.

are you trolling me?  cos i am getting baffled 

I am sure i've addressed your first question several times, IR is not that common in the grand scheme of things.  

Do you understand that said mixed people are at a very low frequency relative to black, whites or asians therefore should not be expected to be on any top 100 list?  why do you keep mentioning this?  

I think I am trolling you. But I still think you are wrong. I get what you are saying. You are saying that mixed people can appeal to more people "statistically." Ok, it should be that way. What data supports that? As it stands, White beauty is the most universal. That is supported by most evaluations of beauty.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

summary?
 i say this out of love: don't bother.  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake