Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

simply a lady hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
frizzyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: simply a lady hair
    Posted: May 08 2012 at 9:37pm
Do not buy from this company. The owner is a former MPH sales rep. I ordered some Brazilian hair from her during a major sale last labor day and it took almost 3 months for me to get my hair. Once I got the hair it shed terribly and the corn chip smell would never leave!
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by frizzyhead frizzyhead wrote:

Do not buy from this company. The owner is a former MPH sales rep. I ordered some Brazilian hair from her during a major sale last labor day and it took almost 3 months for me to get my hair. Once I got the hair it shed terribly and the corn chip smell would never leave!
yikes!!!
Sapphire101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 5:13pm
I wish I had read this before I ordered my hair. I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and STILL haven't received my hair. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 5:39pm
*wishes a hoe would take 3 months to send ME some hur*

*faints*
Sapphire101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:03pm
I never received my hair from them either. After waiting 3 weeks, I had to file a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. I should have known better because you can never reach them over the phone. You have to either text them or send them an email. After sending them a very nasty email they FINALLY replied back to me and promised to refund my money and still send me the hair since I had so much trouble. It's been 2 months now and although I received a refund the very next day, I hadn't received the hair they promised. I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy hair from them because they're very unorganized.
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

*faints*
CryLOLClap
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

*faints*
I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you read my mind....these thrifling pplAngry...smh
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 7:13pm
And I was just getting ready to order from them too......
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:17am
This is exactly the mess I was talking to my friend about. She's scared to buy from a CV. I'm telling her that it's not that hard. Some AVs give bullsh*t hair same way as some CVs do (just like her last batch from Silk Base Closures).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply