Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Simple Hypothetical Question... Be honest.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:42am
I would take the money and throw them in a pit
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:49am
The measure of a mans character is what he would do if he thought no one would find out.

Thomas B. Mccauly
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:00am
What about if it's stealing from our oppressors who exploit, tear down, and hinder black people?  Like the Asians, Jews, Whites, etc...  They make money off of us, but dont help us.  We buy their goods, rent their apartments, eat their foods, etc. They don't do sh*t for us.  If I see a shoplifter in the BSS, I dont say anything.  The koreans dont care about us
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:05am
You don't think we play apart in oppressing ourselves? Just asking? I mean in Lee Beauty supply risking your freedom for some edge control is just plain stupid. End up with a petty theft record under the guise that you getting the man back??

These same ninjas talking about someone holding them back kids got Jordons in 22 colors but have $0.00 dollars in a college fund.
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You don't think we play apart in oppressing ourselves? Just asking? I mean in Lee Beauty supply risking your freedom for some edge control is just plain stupid. End up with a petty theft record under the guise that you getting the man back??

These same ninjas talking about someone holding them back kids got Jordons in 22 colors but have $0.00 dollars in a college fund.
I didn't say I was stealing, I said if I saw someone shoplifting, I'm not saying anything.   anytime I go to a BSS, Chinese food store, Nail salon, liquor store, etc, I never see a black person behind the counter.  They can hire us, teach us, mentor us, give back in scholarships or other charitable events, but nooooo.  All they do is take our money.  

Blacks try to start up their own businesses, but the operating costs are too high. The prices are always favorable for the asians because they have connections.  Everytime I go to a hair show in ATL and see a non-black person trying to sell their product TO US, I get sooo madAngry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:19am
I know you didn't say YOU was stealing, I was saying for the people in their putting they hands on stuff they ain't pay for.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:25am
A black girl did my nails yesterday, patronizing Koreans for nails is a choice.

That is all.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:53am
I would give them the ticket, i wouldn't disclose they won though and act all cool and ish.

Providing lottery ticks have an expiry date....after that date knowing they haven't claimed i would mention that the ticket they had, had the winning numbers whilst standing next to the nearest exit.

But then again they could be willing to share....But i'd rather them suggest sharing it than me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:54am
Why we running errands fo folks weon like???Unhappy
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:54am
I don't eff with no Korean nail or BSS.
My eyebrows have looks a straight fool for month bc I wouldn't go to them.
I found me a black shop who threads magnificently .
I don't do nails though that ain't me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>