Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Simple Hypothetical Question... Be honest.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:25am
theres a difference between finding money... 
and going to buy a ticket for someone else.. 

ive found wallets and seen ppl drop money and returned them (most of the time.. i didnt once when i was a kid)
but buying a ticket feels different.. although yes.. you would know you kinda 'stole' from them.. you might feel guilty. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 19 2014 at 6:27am
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:26am
Let's not forget the hypocrites who try to use the fake gods to justify their thievery. Talking about if he doesn't want me to have it, he would not have put it in my path.

Shameful!!!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:30am
Bunny you on 10 kinda early...que paso mami? Geek
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:39am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Bunny you on 10 kinda early...que paso mami? Geek
I was gonna make one more comment and log off
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:36am
ill take the winning. How would they know that i have a winning ticket? not everybody in the world gotta know when you pull a fast one. what they dont know cant hurt 'emWink.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:56am
MINE.

Motherfuckers wouldn't even know that was the winning ticket. NOPE
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:08am
If I'm buying tickets it's because its for gramma. I don't buy for no one else. And yes I'd give her the ticket and yes she'd break me off without me having to say nuffin.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^ Girl you know it would be a lawsuit. Cry

they cant sue you.. 

you have the ticket in your possession.. you bought it... 
even if they picked out their own numbers... 

i must say im kinda surprised by bhm... either a lot of good ppl.. or a lot of liars. 
guuurrrll, we've had so many threads on this. The lost money in a cab, the returning a cell phone, etc. And if you want to see who the liars are, take a look. I have stayed consistent with
returning stuff and helping ppl.

Not really surprised, you know how folks do find justifications when they want to do some stuff that is wrong, while they walk around humming Negro spirituals and posting Church quotes. When they really somewhere getting turnt up, while they practice shaking it like a red nose in da mirror until the doorbell rang and some man who ain't
they husband blow they back out.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:22am
if they picked the numbers then i would give them their ticket.  if it was a quick pick and i also had quick picks then we're going 50/50.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Let's not forget the hypocrites who try to use the fake gods to justify their thievery. Talking about if he doesn't want me to have it, he would not have put it in my path.

Shameful!!!

They at church right now.... .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon