Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Simple Avocado Hair Mask

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Queentia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queentia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:54pm
LOL!

I did a dc with half avocado, evoo and plain yogurt....and yes I ate the other half of the avocado LOL
Sponsored Links

mz.nikki04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mz.nikki04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:39pm
Want to try
honeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 2:19pm
this is still a pre-poo i haven't tried yet and seems to be the simplest and cheapest one that is known to work wonders.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:32pm
I have not done this treatment for quite a while, it's time to revisit it. There are so many natural products that can be used to condition the hair, I have been trying them all. No problems so far
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:25pm

I saw a similar recipe on a hair site with half a banana as a dc. My hair was really dry afterwards. I'll stick to avocado and olive oil as a pre-poo. Works great on me.

jaiciluvit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaiciluvit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:51am
omgosh this masque is the best. hydrates my hair and adds shine!!! its the best. try adding a banana too . these two together are amaznig
michaelala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:07pm
I love avocado and egg together.. I like the moisture I get on my ends from the avocado and the egg always makes my hair feel a lot stronger
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:30pm
I've been eating a lot of avocados lately...so I'm going to let it work from the inside out! I'll see the benefits in the next 6 months
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:56pm
Keep saying I'm going to try this again, but have not done it yet.
Just threw out 1/2 Avocado because it went bad. Could have used it on my hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234