Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Silver/Grey ombre Lacefront... Pictures inside!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Silver/Grey ombre Lacefront... Pictures inside!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:04pm
I think it looks awesome on you! The good thing about the ombre too, is that no one would mistake you for going gray as it doesn't start from the roots. LOL Hope your human hair wig comes out as nice. I would say a wig should be at least 200 g of hair (two packs) not including the closure piece.
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 2:23am
Strom was the 1st thing I thought too! But as you can see I am STORM FAN! the new wolverine orgins is coming out soon! cant wait you also look like Zoe Sandala in some of your pics!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 2:26am
are you Somolian? I am so sorry if I spelled that wrong
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by FemmeSthlm FemmeSthlm wrote:

Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Is this a costume wig...like the character storm or something? This cant possibly for everyday wearDead

LOOL!! no it's an everyday wear. I LOVE IT! it all depends on how what kind of style you have and if it suits you or not. I Think it looks great on me! Check out my blog for more Pictures of the hair...

If this is you in this website ... you are a very pretty girl!

However, I must say ... the ombre effect is a distraction from your beauty. You don't need a lot of bells and whistles .. when you are already beautiful. I say .. don't guild the rose.

(Not trying to insult you .. just giving my opinion.) Smile
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:20pm
wow love the colours. and your blog. The good thing about unique hair is that your fans can spot you in real life. It's brilliant branding.

...I want the chanel back pack now!

Edited by nappyface - Jul 02 2013 at 9:21pm
FemmeSthlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by FemmeSthlm FemmeSthlm wrote:

Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Is this a costume wig...like the character storm or something? This cant possibly for everyday wearDead

LOOL!! no it's an everyday wear. I LOVE IT! it all depends on how what kind of style you have and if it suits you or not. I Think it looks great on me! Check out my blog for more Pictures of the hair...

[/
DIV]If this is you in this website ... you are a very pretty girl!

However, I must say ... the ombre effect is a distraction from your beauty. You don't need a lot of bells and whistles ..
when you are already beautiful. I say .. don't guild the
rose

(Not trying to insult you .. just
giving my opinion.) width="17" alt="Smile" title="Smile" />

Hehehe I know what you mean. Thanks for the compliment :) i got really tired of the black hair and wanted something different. And this is very different lol.
Princess_BBW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_BBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 8:49am
Wow
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:01pm
Can you repost your inspiration pics? I've always wanted to go artificial gray. 

I like this
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Can you repost your inspiration pics? I've always wanted to go artificial gray. 

I like this

I really like this - more silver, a little less black.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:44pm
I just looked at your blog and I loveeee your style and the grey ombre wig on you. Excellent!
If possible, please share the aliexpress store that had the leather pants with the elastic bottom.
I keep seeing the Moschino belts over the past few month. If possible, please let me know the going price for them, because I still have my authentic Moschino belts from back in the early 90s and I keep forgetting to look up the going price to put them on eBay lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic