Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Silver/Grey ombre Lacefront... Pictures inside!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Silver/Grey ombre Lacefront... Pictures inside!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FemmeSthlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silver/Grey ombre Lacefront... Pictures inside!
    Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:08am
so before I made this order on this wig I was looking for pictures everywhere on how a greyish/silverish ombre would look on us colored girls. I only found these pictures below. I hesitated a lot that it would look nice on me. But I took the chance anyways to make a custom made lace front with the grey ombre. And I LOVE IT! It looks so much better than what I thought it would and im so happy that I ordered it. The only problem I have with this wig is that its not human (so it shiny as hell lol) and its very thin. I did cut the front to make it into a U-part wig instead of a lacefront. But I talked with the seller and he agreed on to make one exactly like this one but in human hair yaki, with a 60g density and a U-part. Do you guys think 60g of hair would be enough if I want a medium density? Im not sure how much 60g of hair is.
I definitely think we also can rock the silver/grey ombre hair. It looks good in every skin color. You just gotta find the right shade of grey that matches well with your skin color.

Here's some pictures of me wearing the wig and some picture of where I got my inspiration from... I got a few pictures on my blog too with the wig :) femmesthlm.blogspot.com

Me:

Inspiration Pictures:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog: Femmesthlm.blogspot.com

Youtube: youtube.com/femmesthlm
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 9:28pm
When you originally placed your order did you know you were getting a synthetic unit because I know you said the one you received appeared to be shiny and thin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:31am
Yeah i knew. I wasnt sure if the color would fit me so i didnt want to spend that much money on human hair if the color would be a disaster on me lol.... But now i know :)
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:44am
nice very pretty.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:13am
Cool look OP.  I'd like to see less dark hair and more silver, with just dark roots. Smile

Regarding the 60g of hair, when I pull up a metric converter to ounces, 60g of hair only amounts to about 2 oz.  100g of hair is around a bundle of hair nowadays (3.5 oz), so, depending on the length, you'd probably want to use at least 300g for the entire wig.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 12:39pm
I love it!
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:23pm
Very original! I <3 it!
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:28pm
you look beautiful.  i was thinking of getting gray highlights, but just a sprinkle through out the wig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 3:56am
Thanks!!

Peacefulone: you should def get some grey highlights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 4:01am
Chatnoir: thanks for the info. I will let the seller know that i want 600g. But will 600g of hair be a medium density or more? I want a natural looking density. Ive never ordered a wig like this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic