Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SilkBase Closure sucks!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DFullerton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFullerton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SilkBase Closure sucks!
    Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:26pm
First order placed with Silkbase was suppose to arrive in 2-3 weeks as it was backordered. Received the item 6 months later after several phone calls and no follow-up from them.

Placed an order this weekend as they advertised a special. The header of their website said "Free Shipping" but when I placed my order, shipping charges applied. I sent an e-mail asking if they would reimburse my shipping charges and this is where the mayhem started!!
Ms Lawanna Robinson (I assume one of the proprietors) pretty much told me that I had to spend a certain amount for the free shipping. To make a long story short, the very unsavvy business person pretty much told me "My experience is my experience and I have the right to share with whomever I like" as they have a very large return customer base. Well Ms. Robinson, your return customer base just got reduced by one! Oh, and thanks for the "blessing" to share my experience about your horrible customer service skills! Done with SilkBase Closure!
Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:49pm
Sorry to hear about your experience. It took your first order 6 months to arrive and you still ordered a second time?
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:12am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Sorry to hear about your experience. It took your first order 6 months to arrive and you still ordered a second time?

This all day. And I didn't know they were still in business.
DFullerton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFullerton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:46am
Was trying to give them a chance but never again!
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:04am
Lol, at the title I thought you were talking about silk closures Pig

But sorry to hear that...
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

This all day. And I didn't know they were still in business.

When I read 6 months I thought okay wth, THEN A SECOND ORDER. I am not waiting 6 months for my order.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic