Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silk KS Closure by Roman

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jahqueeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahqueeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silk KS Closure by Roman
    Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:02pm
Pls remove- wrong forum

Edited by jahqueeny - Nov 20 2012 at 6:15pm
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by jahqueeny jahqueeny wrote:

Hi,
Rec'd my 1st order of KS wefts & bundles yesterday. Was really happy initially but upon inspection found some issues with the closure and am seeking advice.

Basically, the closure hair does not match the look and feel of the wefts, it is wavy at the roots then VERY coarse & undefined for 6-7 inches (like a light blow out on an Afro) then bone straight at the ends. Due to the coarse part it makes it look too thick and bushy. I have been natural for 11 yrs. so it is not a case that I am not used to this texture it is just that it does match the wefts.

Another minor thing is the cross stitching on back (1 thread) was not tied down.

So my question is what can I do to fix this? I prefer not to send it back as I waited 4 weeks to get it. Can I relax/ texturizer that area? Any help is much appreciated pd $109 for it!!

Hopefully pics will post:
Will try and figure out how to post them I am on an iPhone any help there as well is welcomed!!

Sorry to hear about your order, I would not be a happy bunny. Hopefully when you post pics we can try and help.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic