Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silk Base Frontal & Malaysian body wave hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silk Base Frontal & Malaysian body wave hair
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:16pm
Hello,
I'm a new member of BHM. I've always visited the site for referrals, tips and advice and finally decided to make a account.
SILK BASE FRONTAL
...I've been on the hunt, for a Silk Base Frontal -- not closure, FRONTAL. with hidden or bleached knots, free style part, 80-90% in density and about 20-22inches.
MALAYSIAN BODY WAVE
..I'm lookig for malaysian body wave hair (wet and wavy), trying to obtain a bundle of 24,26,28,30 inches.
THE INTERNET has failed me, I've been searching and searching, to find out that 98% of the websites selling hair is fraud or waaay to expensive.
***Can anyone please advise? Thank You
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:25pm
Check out Alibaba not aliexpress because you need to custom order those specs.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:16pm
Thank You for replying!

..Is the Alibaba website, similar to EBAY? I've heard that some people have got scammed from both aliexpress and alibaba websites and wanted to know, does it depend on the vendor?  Or is there a way to filter the fraud from actual real vendors on Alibaba? Thank You once again

Cheers
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:17am
Always pay by PayPal-not as a gift but as goods (this will protect you-if the vendor ask for the money to be sent as a gift-run away). When looking through Alibaba, look through the pictures for consistency and not "representation" of what the hair looks like..I.e. celebs. Price does play a significant factor and always asked the hair that is going to be used to be the highest quality-cost a little more but worth it. Be a specific as you can and if you have pics, show those pics to the CV you choose. Hth
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:36pm
WOW! Thank You for your advice and time spent.  Cheers
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System